i wander if callium guy take over from will huges

B4ev6is

PistoldPete2
20 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I think Kirk Douglas was famous for playing Sparticus or was that another actors claim.

I'm an actor and I am Spartacus. And so is my brother. And kirk Douglas. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look once pull on derby shirt on the pitch i will get behind them but nick blackman does not show or the way we play i just think he is a champership player.

But we're a champership team, so that's fine.

52 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look once pull on derby shirt on the pitch i will get behind them but nick blackman does not show or the way we play i just think he is a champership player.

But you think Kyle Mcallister is. Your justifications behind hatred to certain players is laughable, we would be relegated straight away if we were to implement any of your suggestions. Nick Blackman must be a championship standard player as he has played there for the last 5 years 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Yet you regularly say that Mason Bennett, who has failed to impress in League One and League Two teams on loan, should be given more opportunities.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He was class a reading and was signed for them when they were in the prem

he's not had a fair crack at it give him a run of 5/6 games to see how he gets on. 'Arry rated him

15 hours ago, TomInceOnFire said:

What's Max Bird like? Don't get to see much of the youth but he's a regular in the u23s at 16 which can only be a good sign.

Only seen him the once against Chelsea in a pressure match at the end of last season and he was excellent.  Chelsea coach picked him out as our best player. 

Let's not hype him up though, but I think he amongst others are evidence that our academy policy will pay dividends in time. 

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

At least kyle at least he hungrey for success and for more nick blackman enough chances and can not hit a barn door.

But max bird looks good also

And you know any of this how??? 

Mcallister hasn't stepped foot on a pitch since January. Max Bird isn't ready by a long shot. 

yes we signed a player who was in a purple patch in his career and it hasn't worked. Your suggestions and quotes are just that of someone who knows nothing about football 

Timi Max Elsnik will take over from Hughes, if GR gives him opportunity. 

Proper 5* potential that lad, to put it into FM terms. Watched him play so much and hes never gone a game without doing something impressive or just generally impressing all game.

17 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Your suggestions and quotes are just that of someone who knows nothing about football 

Football is a game of opinions - everyone has them, and they're not necessarily made any 'better' by claiming to know about football.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Football is a game of opinions - everyone has them, and they're not necessarily made any 'better' by claiming to know about football.

Yes I understand it's opinions. But every thread doesn't have to be about how we hate one player. 

You tell me one fan who thinks Kyle mcallister and max bird are better than a seasoned pro. And are likely to get in the team.

mcallister hasn't kicked a ball for our u23s so how can any of us have an opinion on how he compares to other players 

Archived