Disillusionment

brady1993

13 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Completely, I have seen @cannable make the point a few times that sums it up best that the amount of money we've spent since the finish of 14/15 should have been enough to take us to mid table in the premiership instead it's taken us to mid table in the championship.

Don;t worry mate another twelve months and another round of stella transfer deals and we will be mid table Div 1:ph34r:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RoyMac5 said:

The worst thing is I'm gonna have to pretend I don't care how good Hughes (no first names thank you) is, because it won't be for us!

Overly harsh, come next season you'll be tuning in to MOTD to see how he's getting on, and will feel proud when he has a good game.

Just now, reveldevil said:

Overly harsh, come next season you'll be tuning in to MOTD to see how he's getting on, and will feel proud when he has a good game.

Nope. Happy that your ex has found a rich, cultured replacement? Leave them to it!

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. Happy that your ex has found a rich, cultured replacement? Leave them to it!

No, he's our boy, let's see him tear it up, and bag us our 15% come season end.

I've enjoyed seeing Jeff do well, and the same applies to Will.

Tear the PL a new one, we know that that class was made in Derby. 

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

More like pretending you're not bothered she left you, whilst secretly crying yourself to sleep each night over how fit she was... :(

I've managed to stop myself from going to look at those youtube clips of Will, so far.

I appreciate this was probably necessary, but this is still a huge blow - I'm even

going to miss him bending the ref's ear every 10 minutes.

Hope to God we use this money well, with the next couple of aquisitions.

1 minute ago, DesertRam said:

I've managed to stop myself from going to look at those youtube clips of Will, so far.

I appreciate this was probably necessary, but this is still a huge blow - I'm even

going to miss him bending the ref's ear every 10 minutes.

Hope to God we use this money well, with the next couple of aquisitions.

You can't buy a replacement for Will Hughes. That's the most infuriating part. Players like Will come along once in a generation and we've given him away....i hate being so down about it but its really ****** me off.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

You can't buy a replacement for Will Hughes. That's the most infuriating part. Players like Will come along once in a generation and we've given him away....i hate being so down about it but its really ****** me off.

If you really love him - let him go.......

Not a joke, but bloody hell, he needs to flourish, he's stayed with us through thick and thin - time for him to fly. 

My youngest is going to uni in September - Reading. Too far from  home. 

Eldest is in Nottingham, as you know,  she's in her last year - hopefully, she'll be a teacher - a teacher - she couldn't even boil an egg at home never mind teach kids...

The best thing you can give your children is roots and wings.

We have to do that for Will - we've given him the roots - we can't give him wings - someone else will have to do that. 

36 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He voted Conservative at the last election Uttox. Now just let him go.

Archived