Manager Merry-Go-Round

Day

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
On 31/05/2017 at 13:50, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

The DW Stadium looks like that on a match day.

On 5/30/2017 at 15:15, Bris Vegas said:

Ernesto Valverde did a good job at Bilbao. A top four finish one season, reached the Copa Del Rey final once, beat Barcelona 5-1 on agg in the Super Cup, had successive 7th place finishes.

Helped bring through a bunch of impressive youngsters.

He ticks all the boxes but I'm not sure he is Barcelona class. The requirements to be their manager are different to most clubs. 

I knew you wouldn't let me down...

On 2017-5-31 at 08:24, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Lol.

How is this breaking news? Surely breaking news is when something happens, rather than doesn't happen?

What next? BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United aren't playing this weekend

BREAKING: Manchester United haven't put in a £90 million bid for Gareth Bale.

11 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

How is this breaking news? Surely breaking news is when something happens, rather than doesn't happen?

What next? BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United aren't playing this weekend

BREAKING: Manchester United haven't put in a £90 million bid for Gareth Bale.

I don't care, I'm just happy that the arrogant, snakey little **** can't walk into a job as easily as he thought.

It does appear that King Billy's name is less and less associated with managerial vacancies recently. Given his football record that's surprising; the word on the street about his off field relationships with owners and directors must be pretty devastating 

2 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

It does appear that King Billy's name is less and less associated with managerial vacancies recently. Given his football record that's surprising; the word on the street about his off field relationships with owners and directors must be pretty devastating 

Is he still being paid by forest?

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Is he still being paid by forest?

I don't know but I don't think he can be still judging by the burst of articles/leaks we had a few months ago which amounted to 'come and get me, I'm still wonderful and don't believe the stories you hear'

3 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

I don't know but I don't think he can be still judging by the burst of articles/leaks we had a few months ago which amounted to 'come and get me, I'm still wonderful and don't believe the stories you hear'

It's a strange situation with Davies, his managerial record is actually very good, he just happens to be an absolute tool. 

Im surprised nobody's taken a punt on him at least 

On Friday, June 02, 2017 at 16:13, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Swindon could appoint Teddy Sheringham as their new manager. 

Things must have been changed then, Swindon are set to appoint David Flitcroft. 

Archived