Order and Pay

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old news

me @davenportram @ladyram & my missus have been on that for ages.

The staff hate it.

you can't get lime in your lager either.

tis good though.

last time I used it, I nearly ordered my food and drinks to a table in Cleethorpes, I was in Derby.?Don't forget to check your current location, and not your previous one.

i guess you could order drinks for a friend at another pub?

but I don't know anyone who I'd buy a drink for in Cleethorpes? ?

On 26/05/2017 at 19:47, Boycie said:

you can't get lime in your lager either.

Why would you want to put lime in your lager?

You've had too many of those fruity tramp juices and now think you can go around sticking any old fruit in drinks. Be sticking orange in your tea next. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Why would you want to put lime in your lager?

You've had too many of those fruity tramp juices and now think you can go around sticking any old fruit in drinks. Be sticking orange in your tea next. 

It's not for me fool.

I don't drink the berry ciders either, so there.

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You'd be asleep if you'd been on the Ruddles since 7.30am

Looks like he's been waiting for a longtime for his app ordered beer to be delivered, he looks like he's getting on a bit so if he is anything like my dad and t'internet his attempts to order a beer for table 68 might find him getting home and finding 68 pizzas on his doorstep from dominos.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There was one in Worksop with taps on the table 10 or so years ago. I don't think it lasted long.....bars in Worksop don't tend to!

Bet the girls in worksop aren't the same as those in Prague.... So I've heard :D

On 21 September 2017 at 07:26, Paul71 said:

Looks like he's been waiting for a longtime for his app ordered beer to be delivered, he looks like he's getting on a bit so if he is anything like my dad and t'internet his attempts to order a beer for table 68 might find him getting home and finding 68 pizzas on his doorstep from dominos.

I remember my dad trying to book a hotel room. After numerous attempts i began to wonder if he had booked a whole floor. The hotel could have thought it was Michael Jackson plus entourage.

Archived