George Boyd - signed for Sheffield Wednesday

Mafiabob

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% not for me because I fail to see how he 'improves' on what we've already got at the moment. But there is quite few wingers out there should be looked at? 

24 minutes ago, McLovin said:

That joke went over your head, I don't think you saw the purpose of that post.

He missed the point, big deal.

He's coping fine for now, but don't expect your post to be reciprocated.

For a free transfer this would be a quality addition. Plays lots of games, talented footballer and works hard. Good fit if you ask me.

Would love him to turn out against the red dogs in a pair of specs and lend them to Jordan Smith after he's lashed one past him in the top corner.

Very torn on this. On the one hand it seems like an excellent signing if on a free. Any player who has been integral to that highly impressive Burnley side would be a good signing. He also strengthens a position (LM) that needs improving. Dyche wants to keep him too (good sign).

On the other hand, it's another big contract to a player over 30 who could well be on the decline. 

Has anyone on here seen plenty of him/can offer some good insight into what he would offer us?

23 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Very torn on this. On the one hand it seems like an excellent signing if on a free. Any player who has been integral to that highly impressive Burnley side would be a good signing. He also strengthens a position (LM) that needs improving. Dyche wants to keep him too (good sign).

On the other hand, it's another big contract to a player over 30 who could well be on the decline. 

Has anyone on here seen plenty of him/can offer some good insight into what he would offer us?

I'm the same, but more because he's got a stupid hair do!! Needs the Bradley chop if he came here.

id rather have him at +30 though than bent as we need better in that position and we are ok at CF

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, StringerBell said:

I can't see this happening.

Oh is he the guy that failed his eye test at forest? 

Archived