Anyone rocking the 90's look this summer?

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same, I pay for ASOS Premier, free next day delivery and free returns. I'm actually tempted to order all this and try to go internet viral when I look an absolute **** in it then return it all

6 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I'm nearly 50,so my opinion on fashion counts for nothing.

But as they say in Sheffield.

That's never reyt!

What's so wrong with sandals and pink socks? Surely a common sight in Sheffield :p

7 hours ago, David said:

Tempted by this fetching outfit, I think it's the pink socks with sandals that will really help you stand out in a crowd. 

Born in very late 75, left school in 92, and never once have seen anyone made up like that until now.

Flowery tops, Joe Bloggs baggy fit, coloured boots, curtain haircuts, out every night despite being on £70 quid a week, Renaissance, Vines, Hooper's for a haircut and Limeys.

But never, ever, socks with sandals, not then, and not now.

Socks with sliders is another issue.

Oh, and progress too.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Born in very late 75, left school in 92, and never once have seen anyone made up like that until now.

Flowery tops, Joe Bloggs baggy fit, coloured boots, curtain haircuts, out every night despite being on £70 quid a week, Renaissance, Vines, Hooper's for a haircut and Limeys.

But never, ever, socks with sandals, not then, and not now.

Socks with sliders is another issue.

Right on the money.  That was never a 90s look.

Now the 1980s however...

316ufk7.jpg

PistoldPete2
8 hours ago, David said:

Tempted by this fetching outfit, I think it's the pink socks with sandals that will really help you stand out in a crowd. 

If you hadn't labelled it menswear I would have thought it was a woman in woman's clothing. i didn't even know ASos did menswear. 

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

If you hadn't labelled it menswear I would have thought it was a woman in woman's clothing. i didn't even know ASos did menswear. 

They don't, that's why Daveo shops there.

Archived