Health,Diet and Fitness.

Coneheadjohn

21 hours ago, Kernow said:

Jason Statham, Lee Grant, man on McCoys Crisp Packet - is this summer going to be a long game of let's find bald/balding men that look like David?

I'll start off the next one...

00002b1ec-John_Travolta.jpg

May I remind you that's your boss you're taking the piss out of.

Been looking at the amount of moderators we have recently and thinking about slimming down....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

So I last went loo last Thursday, I think I might have a compacted bowel, my stomach is massive and really hurting, I haven't a clue how long to leave this, anybody had this problem and now to alleviate the problem?

Laxatives.

IMG_0443.GIF

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

Yeah it won't enter my bowel to activate, I don't fancy an enema :lol: 

Just get your missus to pour a cup of coffee down your butt, let it cool down first tho.....no need for milk and sugar

Just now, David said:

Not my fault, it's the accountant down Leyton Orient I was recommended to use

At this rate, Peterborough are gonna see the Assombalonga money before I see a penny of my hard-earned moderator's salary.

I would try anything right now, I took advice from @David and sat in the conservatory with my arse in the air whilst my missus (naked) poored coffee ( no sugar) down my back passage, unfortunately the neighbours reported me and I had to explain my actions down the local nick.

2 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I would try anything right now, I took advice from @David and sat in the conservatory with my arse in the air whilst my missus (naked) poored coffee ( no sugar) down my back passage, unfortunately the neighbours reported me and I had to explain my actions down the local nick.

Orange juice, and lot's of it.

Neck it like it's beer, and you'll soon be clear.

12 hours ago, LesterRam said:

So I last went loo last Thursday, I think I might have a compacted bowel, my stomach is massive and really hurting, I haven't a clue how long to leave this, anybody had this problem and now to alleviate the problem?

Could you get a vet to shove his soapy arm up your back passage and drag it out?

8 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Did they let you call your Barista? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 1 of low carb diet. 4lbs lost.

Feeling fine except for yesterday when I was really lethargic, which is really common - as your body switches to burning fat instead of carbs. Went to the gym to "power through it" & it was horrendous at the time but feel OK today, so hopefully that's me through the difficult bit.

Just had a load of Brie for breakfast :)

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Week 1 of low carb diet. 4lbs lost.

Feeling fine except for yesterday when I was really lethargic, which is really common - as your body switches to burning fat instead of carbs. Went to the gym to "power through it" & it was horrendous at the time but feel OK today, so hopefully that's me through the difficult bit.

Just had a load of Brie for breakfast :)

When you say low carbs,how low and what are you eating?

Well done ,low carbs doesn't feel great.

50 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

When you say low carbs,how low and what are you eating?

Well done ,low carbs doesn't feel great.

Pretty low. I'm not strictly counting but pretty much the only thing I'm eating that I know has carbs in it is a handful of nuts during the day as a snack, so would expect maybe 20-30g of carbs max per day - allowing for a bit in the veg that I'm eating. Other than that, my diet has been exclusively protein and fat. Lots of cheese, chicken, turkey, bacon. I've only just completed the first week, so may have to look at ways to vary it in the future.

I've actually found it quite a bit easier than I thought, as I used to eat quite a lot of cereals, pasta & bread (not so much potatoes) and my snack of choice was crisps. I'm pleased that I haven't felt as hungry mid morning and afternoon as I used to. I did feel proper rough yesterday, though. Almost back to normal today, so maybe the metabolism boost from the gym speeded up the transition process?, dunno.

I take it you've done it?. How did you get on?

I did low-carb diet about 15 years ago and lost loads of weight. Lasted about 6 months, then slowly crpt back to normality. When I see pictures of myself from back then I look like I had AIDS or something.

I used to eat a big bowl of bran flakes for breakfast - my only carbs, but I really needed something to stop the meat blocking me up totally :lol:

Archived