Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest signed McKay. 

5 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Assombagone yet?

To answer your question Boro apparently going back and bid again for '£15m' 

Apparently it's a steal at £1.5 mill for both of there signings. Good luck to them. It's strange as I'd still see our players we have as better then theirs.

You'd expect that though with £XX more million spent then them.

I've seen a Derby fan Laughing at there Signings because their from Scotland.. Strange didn't Byrson, Russell come from over there and oh Sammon (One to forget). Plus many others I can't think of on top of my head.

1 minute ago, Ashz09 said:

Apparently it's a steal at £1.5 mill for both of there signings. Good luck to them. It's strange as I'd still see our players we have as better then theirs.

You'd expect that though with £XX more million spent then them.

Obvious statement is obvious. :lol:

You've spent a fortune and our's was put together full of small fee's and free transfers. 

55 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Forest signed McKay. 

To answer your question Boro apparently going back and bid again for '£15m' 

Think it probably shows they're in a more 'sensible' mood than previous seasons that they're signing a chap called Barrie

47 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I've seen a Derby fan Laughing at there Signings because their from Scotland.. Strange didn't Byrson, Russell come from over there and oh Sammon (One to forget). Plus many others I can't think of on top of my head.

Nah - Sammon came from Wigan - It's fine :D

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Obvious statement is obvious. :lol:

You've spent a fortune and our's was put together full of small fee's and free transfers. 

Still got done for FFP for spending too much and we didnt, so you must have been spending it somehow...debts like your lot racked up dont come from nowhere.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its very generous of him as he's just going to donate the money regardless.

nope I think it will be the basis of why he wont pay a thing either way slippery treetard, fawaz taught him well

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Britt is going, Florest are just ramping up the bidding war. Sounds like they are well over the 12m mark now. 

only 38m to go then.

4 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Britt is going, Florest are just ramping up the bidding war. Sounds like they are well over the 12m mark now. 

Will they ever learn? 

You sell to the first club that asks, not wait around and see what other interest appears.

Archived