welcome back chris martin

B4ev6is

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/05/2017 at 16:31, RIMBAUD said:

This 'CM falls over all the time' thing is overstated and frankly a rather unimaginative and simplistic way of trying to say you don't rate him.

There are other avenues which are more relevant. E.g. Lack of pace.

yes youre right and i agree with that. Its not just his falling over, its his work rate too. I want someone to work hard, run around and put in a good graft, and when its not going well, they keep on trying. Thanks for the goals chris, but were moving forward hes not the type of personality we need

56 minutes ago, Jon_Grooves said:

yes youre right and i agree with that. Its not just his falling over, its his work rate too. I want someone to work hard, run around and put in a good graft, and when its not going well, they keep on trying. 

Like Connor Salmon? Yeah goals and assists are over-rated when compared to smiling and running around...

Scoring goals by being in the right place at the right time and playing efficiently?

Whatever next?..   holding the ball up and laying off the ball to wingers and midfielders so they score a hatful too?

Hold on,what about being a player who not only scores headers but can also defend with them?

Who is this player?

Sounds like just what we need.  

Welcome back CM.RgfGmnVvt8Pfy_zpskllsry2w.gif

1 hour ago, Jon_Grooves said:

yes youre right and i agree with that. Its not just his falling over, its his work rate too. I want someone to work hard, run around and put in a good graft, and when its not going well, they keep on trying. Thanks for the goals chris, but were moving forward hes not the type of personality we need

You know him personally then? 

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I know someone who does

Simon & Garfunkel perhaps?

I hope 1884 group have a big banner with Derby's Number 9 & Super Chris Martin on it and we give him a wonderful homecoming. He loves Derby County, wants to play for Derby County, has done well for Derby County and will do well again.

I'm sitting in a London railway station.
Got a ticket to my Derby destination.
On a tour of one-night stands my kitbag and boots in hand.
And every stop is neatly planned for a poet and a one-man band.

Homeward bound,
I wish I was,
Homeward bound,

Derby where my thought's escaping

Derby where my music's playing,
Derby where my love lies waiting
Silently for me.

Every day's an endless stream
Of cigarettes and magazines.
And each town looks the same to me, the movies and the factories
And every stranger's face I see reminds me that I long to be,
Homeward bound,