End of season Excitement

GerryDaly

Ok .. I'm now jealous of Forest BIG TIME ... 

Our season is pffutting out into a blank boring space ... 

Forest have a cup final v the Tractor Boys and ALL the suspense hanging on the Tractor too ... 

I miss this end of season heart attack stuff and only wish DCFC were involved in similar stuff .. 

Forest ... How the hell do ya do it ?? 

I'm in awe :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Forest have a cup final v the Tractor Boys and ALL the suspense hanging on the Tractor too ... 

I miss this end of season heart attack stuff and only wish DCFC were involved in similar stuff .. 

Think DCFC might finish 8th .

Onwards and upwards to next season lol. 

Look out for the Derby vs Forest fixtures again right if they can sort out their little difficulties 

52 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Eighth is boring tho ! 

Last game of the season stay Up or bust is my choice 

:thumbsup:

I think you need some tablets 

I Love steady mediocre as long as there is a dream in the horizon. Living in dread is far too real world. It leads to thoughts and philosophies that decry "fancy dans" and find amusement in wet Tuesday's in Mansfield ...

1 hour ago, jono said:

I think you need some tablets 

I Love steady mediocre as long as there is a dream in the horizon. Living in dread is far too real world. It leads to thoughts and philosophies that decry "fancy dans" and find amusement in wet Tuesday's in Mansfield ...

Don't you miss the buzz and suspense tho ? 

We're playing in Sartrh Yorks in a dead rubber ... 

Forest have a cup final ... 

:)

I'm really looking forward to Sunday - really hope blackburn stay up. Birmingham deserve relegation the most although I'd love forest to go down - hilarious!

Not too sure i'd be looking forward to Sunday if we were involved??

35 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Don't you miss the buzz and suspense tho ? 

We're playing in Sartrh Yorks in a dead rubber ... 

Forest have a cup final ... 

:)

No :blink:

3 hours ago, GerryDaly said:

Plenty of excitement in Rotherham.............Grimm & Co for starters!........followed by another 3-3 and Frank Sinatra singing New York, New York with a load of Yorkshire folk!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190734-d10729931-Reviews-Grimm_Co-Rotherham_South_Yorkshire_England.html

47 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm really looking forward to Sunday - really hope blackburn stay up. Birmingham deserve relegation the most although I'd love forest to go down - hilarious!

Really not bothered which one goes down......Blackburn....**** ground **** support...now money is gone (thanks to chicken farmers) the glory hunters have too.....B'ham, deserve all they get after Zola "i'm taking B'ham in a new direction"  (yep 7th to relegation) was appointed ...thanks for GR though :).....and Florist....just LOL.....and more LOL....if I had to choose a survivor I guess Blackburn then B'ham.....then bye bye the tree huggers  :0)

48 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You are putting mid table SAM RUSH kinda security over what Forest have got just now ? 

Forest have the excitement and suspense ... have the cup final feeling ... 

We are in Spain on the beech sippin tequilas  worrying about the sun and blue sky ... 

The Forest model looks cool to me ...:D

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Plenty of excitement in Rotherham.............Grimm & Co for starters!........followed by another 3-3 and Frank Sinatra singing New York, New York with a load of Yorkshire folk!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190734-d10729931-Reviews-Grimm_Co-Rotherham_South_Yorkshire_England.html

You are turning me around to your point of view here :thumbsup:

But it's still a dead rubber game ... 

Forest have all the excitement ... They must've planned this season so .... 

It's just not fair ... 

In all truth do feel a level of intrigue for the end games this weekend but that's without question knowing we will play a determining factor on others teams fortune.   I realize we're ****, the players and management are sub-standard and it's only because the manager is so damn defensive we've enabled enough points to keep us the league, make no mistake about it we were indeed fortunate not to be involved ourselves as one of the teams needing a win this Sunday to retain league status.

Back to the subject in hand and there's an added suspense as not all up on what is exactly required to see who completes the final relegation zone position.   Say Forest beat us (as expected) but Blackburn win by three goals then Nottingham go into League One regardless ?     Don't know what it all means but as two clubs here that are merely observers and in a safe position to watch from distance, there's (at least) a sense of relief it's not ourselves in any real threat situation.

Obviously (we) would much rather be in a play-off position or already promoted and watching on, but as before you can sit back a little and observe from a relative safe distance.

10 hours ago, GerryDaly said:

You are putting mid table SAM RUSH kinda security over what Forest have got just now ? 

Forest have the excitement and suspense ... have the cup final feeling ... 

We are in Spain on the beech sippin tequilas  worrying about the sun and blue sky ... 

The Forest model looks cool to me ...:D

And what is not to like about that?

If you are so passionate about being in the mix AT THE WRONG END of the championship, then go and support Forest. All your dreams will come true.

1 hour ago, Ashz09 said:

What if Forest lose 3-0 and Blackburn lose 1-0. Does it go to head to head?

Blackburn stay up due to better goal difference, if Blackburn lose 1-0 and Forest lose 2-0 then Forest stay up on goals scored.

48 minutes ago, rynny said:

Blackburn stay up due to better goal difference, if Blackburn lose 1-0 and Forest lose 2-0 then Forest stay up on goals scored.

Ahh that's what I was getting at. Would be harsh to go down due to the amount of goals scored. Guess they have to divide them in some way.

Well, we just have to hope Blackburn throw the then sink at it at the same time as Brentford are wondering if they packed the sun cream and just need to check which terminal at Heathrow they are flying from.

I think it'll come down to who wants it most.

And I think Forest really want to go down out of spite towards fawaz.

Archived