17/18 Kits

Day

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, angieram said:

How come we have to wait for ours so long?  Is there a pecking order where the big clubs go first?

Someone on here(I think 1884 group) said the club initially agreed with umbro on dates etc (I think it was in pub night with Gary Rowett and MM thread) home kit July away kit August and 3rd kit September, MM and the club are looking into this to announce earlier than July in the future. 

I remember the days when Barca had no sponsor, shirts looked great. Now the nasty Spanish government are forcing their players to pay tax they have to pay them more it's anyone will do now, let's even have two.

Kit launches usually feature their key players. Find it interesting that one of Forest's is one that they shipped out on loan to Burton Albion who finished above them.

BURTON ALBION!

5 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Get that ***** off here!

Whats that Red Dog going Shhh for, the fans are already quiet at the pink library.

Is he seriously doing a shhh gesture to a kit photo. The club, photographer and player all look small time prlcks for allowing that. What's even funnier is if it is a reference to him shushing our fans when he scored at the city ground in their famous draw.

Maybe they could order a xxl kit for Ross McCormack to model and point at his name and do a shhh gesture to recreate the magic of his consolation goal away at Norwich when they were 4 or 5_0 down at the time.

Tin pot.

Amazed they haven't got a Brian Clough look a like to point at the stars.

Archived