New sponsor?

DEL

9 minutes ago, Jawa said:

Have to agree with the sponsor this year, shirt looks so much better now that it's not Just Eat. I feel like I'm the only person that actually prefers the more bland and plain design though, on the home shirt at least I always prefer a less tacky and over done look like what we've got this season, just me I guess.

But for £48?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Srg said:

But for £48?

I don't agree with the price, but since I pre-ordered the shirt the minute it was released online this morning I don't really have a right to complain

3 minutes ago, Jawa said:

I don't agree with the price, but since I pre-ordered the shirt the minute it was released online this morning I don't really have a right to complain

I think it just depends on whether you want the shirt enough to put your thoughts about the price increase aside and buy it anyway. If I let my thoughts about the cost of football get in the way of it for me, there's no way I'd have a season ticket at all, let alone in the highest price band.

3 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Better than last year, much better sponsor, nowhere near the diamonds one. Looks like a training shirt.

The diamond one with Avon Tyres instead of Just Eat.... what football shirt dreams are made of.

(with proper badges and not stick on rubber s**t though)

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

They would have the extra space on an xxxl. 

I'm actually curious how many of each size shirt they sell - I'm 6ft 3" and in a medium myself but I feel like the majority of people are in larger sizes than me.

theres only so many desighs for black and white really and i think it looks like a lot from the past. good to see the logo doesnt take over the ram itself but i did like the away kit last year as it was a decent colour and something different to plain white and black.the price though is a bit steep but its simular with everyone in our days.as long as they wear and wash well so it doesnt look like a piece of rag does explain the price  also.

4 minutes ago, archied said:

The new sponsor has attracted top player to Derby ,,, the will be signing frank rubbery 

Tyred of these puns now,get a grip,i was feeling quite deflated until i heard of the new sponsor,as long as they are well balance they could keep us on track and take us a long way.?

Archived