Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

On 09/04/2017 at 23:54, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Stick or twist? 

Thought Carson's post-Brum interview was interesting when he said everyone at the club knows draws are no good, hence when he saw that opening at the death he had to go for it.

Rowett has no choice at the moment but to stick, until a game comes along where we drop points and the tenuous dream is over and then he can twist and experiment for next season.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be a tough test today, but if Keogh,Johnson, Nugent, and Ince are on it, we will be returning with the 3 points, can not make today's game , so will be listening to radio Derby, same team for me, keep the same line up antill we lose a game, hope we carry on this never say die attitude antill the end of the season, in Mr Rowett we trust.

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Wash car, trip to IKEA, some fine ales and all before KO. That's my build up today. You can tell I'm not going can't you. My last Brentford trip I recall the chants of Goulooooooooozzzze. Ahhh memories. 

Wow Richard Goulouze....had not heard that name in years. 

Carson
Baird Keogh Pearce Olsson
        Johnson Bryson
Ince         Vydra        Russell 
              Nugent

Let's do this! My first game under Rowett.

My mate hasn't been able to travel today. Got a spare ticket. Happy for it to go free to a good home. I live in London, so happy to meet you at the stadium before.

Archived