DCFC Fans Player of the Season 16/17

Day

DCFC Fans Player of the Season 16/17  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

Serious answer....

Max Lowe

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Max Lowe has to win it.

Forgot about him :D Although does it seem right that a player who has played less than 10 times this season wins Young POTY?

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Forgot about him :D Although does it seem right that a player who has played less than 10 times this season wins Young POTY?

Just looked Cyrus Christie won it last year, so I'm guessing it's under 23's, Hughes or Lowe then.

They also have a save of the year, reckon Carson has that one in the bag already

Has to be Ince. Scored a hat full, single-handedly won/saved us points. There was a stat at some point where we had never lost when he'd scored for us. He's been at his best for most of the season where the rest of the team haven't stepped up. Plus, he's proved his critics wrong this season - his tireless workrate has finally been exposed to the masses (mainly due to our crap team performances!). 

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen him smile this season. :ph34r:

Carson for me. Over the season, his average has been higher. He's been for more consistent. When the team wasn't performing, he was. I can see why people vote Ince, but for me, he's been missing for far too often by comparison to Carson.

Archived