Can we sack Mel Morris?

Posh Ram

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

B&B or you've gone all big time Charlie 

It was my last hurrah. Got to try to get another job now.

2 hours ago, Posh Ram said:

The man has no idea how to create stability at a football club. We need an owner that makes decisions based on growing a business rather than trying to run the club all by himself

We had them but we complained

they sold up

we lost stability

we dropped down the table.

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

We had them but we complained

they sold up

we lost stability

we dropped down the table.

I blame B4

29 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Phew, at least I'm having a ding-dong with a proper fan!

I can't just back MM's every decision just because he's a zillionaire. He's not pulling up any tress is he, sunshine? :p

I don't know what a "proper" fan is ?? 

I love DCFC ..... and want what's best for DCFC.... 

1 minute ago, GerryDaly said:

I don't know what a "proper" fan is ?? 

I love DCFC ..... and want what's best for DCFC.... 

The best for DCFC will be 80% of this squad leaving in the summer and a chairman giving a manager more than 6 months at least!

45 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I'm going to start handing out Prozac, or whatever the modern equivalent is before long. Professional Football is a results business and the owner has decided SM has lost the ability to produce both positive results and performances. He's obviously addressing coaching and recruitment as Powell and Evans have also gone. I'm in the minority but I am excited about the future for Derby. COYR.

Thanks for that Mel nice to know you're following the debate.

9 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

The best for DCFC will be 80% of this squad leaving in the summer and a chairman giving a manager more than 6 months at least!

Gotta  say some posters on here just don't get it ... 

The idea IS to get out of this division :thumbsup:

Just now, GerryDaly said:

How much dough you got to invest ? 

In proportion to income i've probably invested more than Mel, Sam Longson, Lionel Pickering, George Hardy, the Kirklands, the League of Gentlemen, The Americans, Robert Maxwell and the Three Amigo's put together..

Its not clever to say if your not as rich as Mel you can't comment on the club you've supported all your life so share your wisdom on us regarding what's happening instead of attacking concerned fans who care more about Derby than you appear to.

“That manager will of course be given the full support and backing of myself, the board, our executive team and staff to shape and develop the team around those who truly and demonstrably want to be part of Derby County.”

How can he ever say that? He says it like its a given - but the recent history of our club tells a completely different story..

16 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

In proportion to income i've probably invested more than Mel, Sam Longson, Lionel Pickering, George Hardy, the Kirklands, the League of Gentlemen, The Americans, Robert Maxwell and the Three Amigo's put together..

Its not clever to say if your not as rich as Mel you can't comment on the club you've supported all your life so share your wisdom on us regarding what's happening instead of attacking concerned fans who care more about Derby than you appear to.

So that's a zero then ? :)

Id be interested to see what happens to Rush now, will mel have lost faith in him too.

it was clearly Rushs decision to reappoint McClaren due to both Rushs close personal relationshuip with Mcclaren even when Mcclaren went to newcastle.

4 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Id be interested to see what happens to Rush now, will mel have lost faith in him too.

it was clearly Rushs decision to reappoint McClaren due to both Rushs close personal relationshuip with Mcclaren even when Mcclaren went to newcastle.

Nah. 

Mel and rush are joined at the head.

sammy will disassociate himself from schteve faster than you can say "what a fkn shambles Mr chairman".

46 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

What an idiotic thread .... 

Take Mel away and what have we got ? 

Amazing ... 

Our football club. If you're only interested in money I suggest you support Man City or PSG.

Archived