DCFC FAN TV - Good idea?

RamsPolls

Rams TV  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I generally just get a bit more talkative after a few drinks, so don't worry:thumbsup:.

I'll have to say hello to you one day, although I have no clue what you look like! I've seen @B4ev6is at Leeds and Wednesday,  @Derby_EnglandLoyal at Leeds and @Mafiabob at Forest, but haven't plucked up the courage to say hello to any of them:p. My dream is to one day meet the legendary @eddie, although, again, I don't know what he looks like!

...even @eddie Isn't sure what he looks like these days. It's the dementia you see...?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I generally just get a bit more talkative after a few drinks, so don't worry:thumbsup:.

I'll have to say hello to you one day, although I have no clue what you look like! I've seen @B4ev6is at Leeds and Wednesday,  @Derby_EnglandLoyal at Leeds and @Mafiabob at Forest, but haven't plucked up the courage to say hello to any of them:p. My dream is to one day meet the legendary @eddie, although, again, I don't know what he looks like!

Do say hello to @B4ev6is and his dad, they are very friendly. I have also met @OohMartWright  - he spotted me in a car park at an away match! 

I  can point out @eddie to you but haven't actually plucked up courage to say hello in case he thinks that I am a div! 

Of course, as I don't know you from Adam the chances of me spotting you amongst several thousand other young men are slim!

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just look for a woman wearing a pith helmet - that'll be his memsahib!

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

...even @eddie Isn't sure what he looks like these days. It's the dementia you see...?

Just imagine Father Jack - that's me.

11 hours ago, Boss said:

I quite like the video that Copa90 have recently done with Leyton Orient.

It's sad in terms of it follows the last few games in their relegation season, and the campaigning against the owner etc, but it's interesting following fans who really care about the club, talking to them before the game, showing a few clips of the crowd during the game, and some views afterwards and so on. It's good to see a variety of fans, rather than some drunk numpties swearing throughout the whole thing, or some guy ranting about how bad the manager is (Arsenal Fan TV).

If short (and more positive!) videos like that showing the build up of atmosphere to games, showing all different ages of people going to the game and looking forward to it, some of the songs during the game, or a celebration, and then some views afterwards, I would be interesting in seeing something like that, rather than some interviews by the same people each week embarrassing the club when they lose

This is the link to the video:

Powerful stuff. A palpable example of how much football  means to the fans, who are the real "owners" of the game. "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly.

Archived