DCFC FAN TV - Good idea?

RamsPolls

Rams TV  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@therams69 - Cheers for that! ^^

In regards to the logo and the club. I have contacted the SLO (Dan) about this, I am awaiting an answer for it but worst comes to worst, I won't film on club owned grounds & I will use a independent logo that I create. 

So this will be going ahead, just need to let the club aware.

:D

In the nicest way possible you really haven't thought this through. 

The legal aspects alone will shoot you in the foot. Even if you have nothing dcfc such as a badge they can still shut you down by rule of association. 

If you want to do this you need to think of any video like a physical object. If someone made a non official dcfc calendar which then contained something offensive, dcfc would still be liable in part. Its the same with the video.

So on that basis theres some questions that need a solution before even considering taking it further. If you want any help then message me and I can talk you through the existing issues 

@Tombo - Cheers for that mate. I am going to try and be un Bias. Thinking of doing the interviewing myself. But that would mean revealing my true identity :ph34r:.

I'll do my best with this. Looking forward to it. Just got to get a fairly decent camera and mic together. Also need to pick somewhere near the ground that will be safe to do the interviews. 

cheers! 

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

Do fans upload reviews after the game on to YouTube already?

At the moment all it takes is a Youtube account so not sure how popular it would be?

To be fair, they do! 

But i'll be putting across a lot of different views on all the games. 

Hopefully would be popular.

I spoke to the club this afternoon and they fully back the new youtube channel. They have taken my contact details so if anything in the future should come of this they can get in touch easily. We are also getting the full support of the clubs SLO. 

If anyone wants to come on DCFC FAN TV then please email me - dcfcfantv@gmail.com

Or tweet me - @dcfcfantv on twitter. 

Going to start doing videos very soon but really knuckle down at the start of next season during pre season. 

53 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I spoke to the club this afternoon and they fully back the new youtube channel. They have taken my contact details so if anything in the future should come of this they can get in touch easily. We are also getting the full support of the clubs SLO. 

If anyone wants to come on DCFC FAN TV then please email me - dcfcfantv@gmail.com

Or tweet me - @dcfcfantv on twitter. 

Going to start doing videos very soon but really knuckle down at the start of next season during pre season. 

Good luck with this venture rampolis. Would be nice to get some interviews before the away games inside the away friendly pubs. Also get some good footage of the singing in the pubs and concourses pre kick off. ( watch out for the beer flingers tho) 

Its a brilliant idea, i love watching claude go mental after an arsenal loss on arsenal tv

hopefully you get a good mix of people and a few regular Herbert's ranting on after we get beat. It at very least makes for good entertainment and comedy value

im not too bothered if we go viral, even if it is embarrassing at times it gets us out there. Loads of people who are none arsenal fans watch arsenal tv because its entertaining... it will probably be car crash some dorris calling for heads after a 3-0 home defeat to rotherham but it will entertain me so i'll probably watch 

Archived