Please, tell me this isn't happening...

Nuwtfly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

No doubt we'll have that. But it also gives fans the chance to have their say who maybe don't get attention on social media.

If by 'have their say' you mean spout a load of ill informed nonsense whilst displaying a level of self entitlement so great it becomes patently ridiculous then yeah.

Arsenal Fans TV is properly, properly stupid.A constant source of embarrassment for right minded Arsenal fans. Why anyone would want to emulate it is beyond me.

P.S if anyone from DCFC Fans TV wants me to be on the show PM me.

13 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

No doubt we'll have that. But it also gives fans the chance to have their say who maybe don't get attention on social media.

But why do they need to be given attention? There's already three podcasts, one great fan forum, and twitter. I can't see why a Derby fan would think they need ANOTHER format in which to tell people what they're thinking. It stinks of one great big attention seeking exercise and it normally attracts the wrong sort of "fan"... (see Arsenal Fan TV). 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

But why do they need to be given attention? There's already three podcasts, one great fan forum, and twitter. I can't see why a Derby fan would think they need ANOTHER format in which to tell people what they're thinking. It stinks of one great big attention seeking exercise and it normally attracts the wrong sort of "fan"... (see Arsenal Fan TV). 

You don't have to watch

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If by 'have their say' you mean spout a load of ill informed nonsense whilst displaying a level of self entitlement so great it becomes patently ridiculous then yeah.

Hmm sounds like you mean people who have views that you don't agree with. Can't have that can we

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

Hmm sounds like you mean people who have views that you don't agree with. Can't have that can we

No, I mean the type you see on Arsenal TV screaming and shouting about how 'they deserve better' like they have some sort of divine right to be up there with the best. That is likely exactly what we will get if we are outside the playoffs, people wetting themselves because 'we deserve better' when in reality you get what you deserve based on the performances on the pitch.

38 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I see your point. But feel it could be good for everyone. But you don't have to watch. 

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I see your point. But feel it could be good for everyone. But you don't have to watch. 

My worry is that you end up with a load of chavs screaming and shouting without actually saying anything of value. Arsenal fan TV regularly descends in to chaos with the characters on there arguing and pushing and shoving. It's infantile and only really serves as an item for other sets of fans to point and laugh at.

Archived