Please, tell me this isn't happening...

Nuwtfly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just make sure everyone gets a cool nickname like 'Troopz' of 'Heavy D' and you will be grand.

Lads of Derby aren't street enough for that, just a load of two bit wannabes and mummies boys up here. Can't wait for Alfie from Allestree to blame it all on Keogh.

Just now, McLovin said:

And you don't have to watch it, don't call it stupid without being constructive 

I didn't asked for your opinion. I can say it is stupid idea don't like it don't read it.. 

Some people will think it's a stupid idea, some think forums are, others will think Podcasts are ridiculous. 

Each to their own, you can personally decide how you consume fans opinions. Nobody forces earphones into your ears to listen to Joel, Him & Dad or even us clowns. 

Nobody will force you to watch this either.

I don't think it's a stupid idea at all, I do think it needs a lot of hard work, expensive equipment and the right people to pull it off, the same applies with any platform that gives fans a voice.

Not something I would personally want to take on, need some seriously thick skin. Good luck Mr Polls.

26 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Credit to @RamsPollsfor starting it up and putting time and effort into it. Nothing wrong with having another source of Rams media, especially if it turns out to be interesting/well-informed/entertaining or at least one of the three.

We used to build people up to knock them down in this country, now we just ridicule people trying now.

Spot on Carl

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

But why do they need to be given attention? There's already three podcasts, one great fan forum, and twitter. I can't see why a Derby fan would think they need ANOTHER format in which to tell people what they're thinking. It stinks of one great big attention seeking exercise and it normally attracts the wrong sort of "fan"... (see Arsenal Fan TV). 

Get over yourself.

18 minutes ago, David said:

Some people will think it's a stupid idea, some think forums are, others will think Podcasts are ridiculous. 

Each to their own, you can personally decide how you consume fans opinions. Nobody forces earphones into your ears to listen to Joel, Him & Dad or even us clowns. 

Nobody will force you to watch this either.

I don't think it's a stupid idea at all, I do think it needs a lot of hard work, expensive equipment and the right people to pull it off, the same applies with any platform that gives fans a voice.

Not something I would personally want to take on, need some seriously thick skin. Good luck Mr Polls.

Equipment is a good point. If it's done on a phone with the productive value of a B movie, it'll be even worse.

Archived