Please, tell me this isn't happening...

Nuwtfly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be happening. Need to find someone who wants to become the interviewer, I might do it myself but no too sure yet. Got a few people in mind who have already asked to do it. 

If someone has a problem with this been done then please take it up with me. I am starting this to get another platform for Derby Fans to have their say. If you don't like it then please take it up with me.

If you want to come on and have a video done with your point been made, be my guest. If you don't agree with it then that's fine, Just don't start abusing those who actually want to do this. 

If things start getting messy and start to become stupid, then I will obviously have to tackle that as it comes. But I am starting this with good intentions and only want to do this for good reasons.

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

This will be happening. Need to find someone who wants to become the interviewer, I might do it myself but no too sure yet. Got a few people in mind who have already asked to do it. 

If someone has a problem with this been done then please take it up with me. I am starting this to get another platform for Derby Fans to have their say. If you don't like it then please take it up with me.

If you want to come on and have a video done with your point been made, be my guest. If you don't agree with it then that's fine, Just don't start abusing those who actually want to do this. 

If things start getting messy and start to become stupid, then I will obviously have to tackle that as it comes. But I am starting this with good intentions and only want to do this for good reasons.

So, the first week then, yeah? :D

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Do you think mate? Not having a dig. Just that I don't see it to be any different to a podcast. It's getting your points across but just a different way. 

It is stupid idea IMO. 

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Do you think mate? Not having a dig. Just that I don't see it to be any different to a podcast. It's getting your points across but just a different way. 

Even though I have dumped all over the idea so far if the chat is relevant and somewhat insightful I can see myself watching it. If it becomes a screaming match between some grown men that act like 15 year old kids then no thanks.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Even though I have dumped all over the idea so far if the chat is relevant and somewhat insightful I can see myself watching it. If it becomes a screaming match between some grown men that act like 15 year old kids then no thanks.

I see what you're saying mate. Most of Arsenal Fan TV is like that. But if you watch the other people on that channel, they put some very valid points across. It will be insightful to see different fans views. 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Have decibel monitor and if it goes above a certain number the camera turns off? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I see what you're saying mate. Most of Arsenal Fan TV is like that. But if you watch the other people on that channel, they put some very valid points across. It will be insightful to see different fans views. 

I half think that Arsenal Fans TV has become a parody of itself because the mental ones get the most views on youtube. They have started advertising betting apps and all sorts so it wouldn't surprise me.

Just now, McLovin said:

Good idea, all the big teams in the prem like Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal do it so it's not a stupid idea. It's just about getting it going and enough people to watch the videos. Even Norwich city have a fan vlogging channel

To be fair mate, we have over 3/4 people who Vlog all of the derby games already!

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

No doubt we'll have that. But it also gives fans the chance to have their say who maybe don't get attention on social media.

18 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I am starting this to get another platform for Derby Fans to have their say. If you don't like it then please take it up with me.

So it IS your brainchild. <_<

Jesus wept. 

Just now, McLovin said:

You don't have to watch it. No-one would be forcing a gun to your head to watch it. All the big teams do it so it quite clearly isn't stupid. Social media is as important as any other aspect to gather fan views

And...

Archived