February Fixtures - How many points?

RamsPolls

Think someone on the forum did this in January!

We have some tough games this month. How many points would you like to see us pick up out of 15 available?

Fixtures

Newcastle (a) - 

Leicester (a) FA CUP - 

Bristol City (h) - 

Cardiff City (h) - 

Burton Albion (h) -

Aston Villa (a) -

How many points would be a good return from this month? And what results can you see happening? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Predictions - 

Newcastle (a) - 2-2 Draw

Leicester (a) FA CUP - 0-2 Away win.

Bristol City (h) - 3-0 Slaughter of a very poor team

Cardiff City (h) - 2-0 Standard mid week win

Burton Albion (h) - 3-0 Another slaughter on Clough's return

Aston Villa (a) - 2-1 Away win

UP THE RAMS

Newcastle (a) - 2-2 (1pt)

Leicester (a) FA CUP - 2-1 Derby!

Bristol City (h) - 2-0 Derby (3pts)

Cardiff City (h) - 3-1 Derby (3pts)

Burton Albion (h) - 2-0 Derby (3pts)

Aston Villa (a) - 1-0 Derby (3pts)

So I guess I'm saying 13/15 points. I'm very confident about our home games, Newcastle I think we'll get a draw. Villa may have found their rhythm after all those signings by the team we visit but I still expect we'll nick a victory by one goal. Provided everyone stays fit :ph34r:

COYR! 

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

We have some tough games this month. How many points would you like to see us pick up out of 15 available?

Fixtures

Newcastle (a) - 

Leicester (a) FA CUP - 

Bristol City (h) - 

Cardiff City (h) - 

Burton Albion (h) -

Aston Villa (a) -

How many points would be a good return from this month? And what results can you see happening? 

You would probably take 2 losses (newcastle and villa) and win the other 3 league games, that will happily keep us in the mix.

I expect minimum 9 points from the home games, then hopefully pick up at least a point from the other two, villa arent great a lot depends how their new signings integrate with the squad between now and then, wouldnt have minded them this week really.

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You would probably take 2 losses (newcastle and villa) and win the other 3 league games, that will happily keep us in the mix.

I expect minimum 9 points from the home games, then hopefully pick up at least a point from the other two, villa arent great a lot depends how their new signings integrate with the squad between now and then, wouldnt have minded them this week really.

If 9 is minimum whats the maximum?

2 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

If 9 is minimum whats the maximum?

ha yeah, 10 i would say i think we might pick up a point at villa or newcastle.

That said, we will probably go and beat newcastle then lose to bristol.

If we end up with 12 from these 5 i reckon the play offs will be nailed on.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Fixtures

Newcastle (a) - 2-2

Leicester (a) FA CUP -  1-0

Bristol City (h) - 2-0

Cardiff City (h) - 3-1

Burton Albion (h) - 2-0 (both in the last 20 minutes, sorry Nige)

Aston Villa (a) - 0-1.

I think we'll surprise against Newcastle, go on a bit of a run and then get hard done by vs Villa, probably Lansbury scoring because that is how the universe works.

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Fixtures

Newcastle (a) - poor performance, loss to nil.

Leicester (a) FA CUP - better performance, but get beaten 2-1

Bristol City (h) - players knackered, struggle but ultimately win by a goal.

Cardiff City (h) - nice win to get the confidence back up, win by 2+

Burton Albion (h) - scrappy game, but quality shows through, win by 2.

Aston Villa (a) - play well, don't get the rub of the green, Villa starting to click, draw.

Thems is my predictions.

I feel 10 points will be about right and also good enough to keep us in the playoffs mix. I do feel this could be the early stages of a good unbeaten run we are embarking on. League only as I expect Leicester will just have too much for us, as long as they put a full team out again ( not convinced they will though) 

31 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I feel 10 points will be about right and also good enough to keep us in the playoffs mix. I do feel this could be the early stages of a good unbeaten run we are embarking on. League only as I expect Leicester will just have too much for us, as long as they put a full team out again ( not convinced they will though) 

They're at home to Man U this weekend so should expect another defeat - then us and then there's a must win game for them against Clements improving Swansea directly after.

They could be right in the mire soon as they are only a couple of points ahead of the drop zone, so I will expect them to be concentrating on the league and field a weaker side against us.

Archived