v Newcastle (A) - Predictions

mozza

v Newcastle  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

It wasn't me but, if you didn't attend the game you do have to take a guess if you want to vote in the result prediction poll. The system won't let you vote for the result prediction alone. 

I get that fella but 6! 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heyho, I'm off to practice my happy-clapping. :blink:

When did Rafa last have a melt down ? .. have there been others beyond the Fergie one ? 

I would just love it if we beat them and Rafa goes off on one. There is no doubt he is a good manager but he has that slightly superior attitude, a sort of  "I am more cultured than you Northern European peasants" but he is a passionate bloke and the veneer is capable of cracking given the right tools.  

Hope we go at them and inspire panic in the massed ranks :D

ooops sorry this should have been in the match day thread 

4 hours ago, 86 points said:

Me or the voter @SKRam? Not sure what you mean fella. I'm just more than mildly surprised that the perfomance only warranted a '6' in some fans' eyes if it's me you're referring to. 

Haha no the voter 86! Sorry it's easy typing away not realising it can sound ambiguous!!! Better bang you a 'like' quick:D

Archived