Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ossieram said:

How could you not want one?

half and half.jpg

Brexit, Trump and now this - THIS!!!!

Just nuke us from space - it's the only way to make sure.

16 hours ago, ossieram said:

How could you not want one?

half and half.jpg

"I was there 27th JAN 2017"

Starting to regret not getting tickets for this now. I didn't realise that getting to the 4th round of the FA cup would be such a life changing and monumental achievement for our club. We'll never see heady days like this again.

On 22/01/2017 at 12:54, eddie said:

Brexit, Trump and now this - THIS!!!!

Just nuke us from space - it's the only way to make sure.

We've got a PM whose denying that nukes have gone off..... 

9 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Yeah they're a bit crap but I can't understand the level of anger directed towards them... 

Jesus it's like the bloke sellingwearing them has had a fling with some of your wives! 

This dude has one... ^^^^^^

New age customer...

5 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Yeah they're a bit crap but I can't understand the level of anger directed towards them... 

Jesus it's like the bloke sellingwearing them has had a fling with some of your wives! 

If I never had to see a ******* half and half again as long as I live, he can do my missus any shape he fancies.

As long as he wears a johnny. There are limits.

10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

This dude has one... ^^^^^^

New age customer...

5 hours ago, needles said:

If I never had to see a ******* half and half again as long as I live, he can do my missus any shape he fancies.

As long as he wears a johnny. There are limits.

They're not for us regular fans though are they... 

Theyre re for maybe people who have visited Derby from around the world and decided to take in a football match whilst they're here? 

If I went abroad and watched a game it'd be a nice souvenir to have of that match...more durable than a programme written in a language I don't speak.

just chill out lads, don't give yourself a hernia it's only a scarf ha

30 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

They're not for us regular fans though are they... 

Theyre re for maybe people who have visited Derby from around the world and decided to take in a football match whilst they're here? 

If I went abroad and watched a game it'd be a nice souvenir to have of that match...more durable than a programme written in a language I don't speak.

just chill out lads, don't give yourself a hernia it's only a scarf ha

Yet you see 'regular' fans in them all the time.. That's the whole point !! Another sad indictment of where football is going.

Just glad I am not a 'regular ' customer..

2 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

If I want a souvenir from games I attend abroad then I'm quite happy to get a home team scarf from the club shop.

Archived