A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure it'll turn out swell.

Several hundred angry Nottingham people in a car park? I just hope fawaz don't park his flash motor there. I'd fear for the city ground toilets as well (although how much damage to an open sewer/cess pit arrangement can be done, I do not know)

At least if is in a car park Collymore won't need directions. 

12 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

At least if is in a car park Collymore won't need directions. 

He misunderstood though when they said to him come 'hang out' in the car park.

Billy has been ruled out allegedly http://m.nottinghampost.com/8203-nottingham-forest-will-not-be-appointing-billy-davies-as-their-new-manager/story-30059634-detail/story.html

The report states they are turning their attention to Oscar Garcia.

Seriously cannot see why he would want to leave the Austrian champions and currently 2nd in the table ???? Unless Red Bull are seriously interested in buying Forest as was once suggested. Maybe our resident Austrian expert @Tony Le Mesmer has a view on this.

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

#FAWAZIN.................I'll be holding a counter protest outside the Zan fish and chip van on Saturday @ 1.30. :thumbsup:

17465044_1484485943.5442_funddescription

Why even bother at this stage. Fawaz wants out, he knows the fans want him out, but if no one wants to buy, there's not a lot anyone can do about it. 

I suppose all they can really hope for is that he lowers his asking price, to tempt more buyers in.

this is something they needed to do when the deal was still on, to show Fawaz he needs to take what he can get and get out of town, and put the buyers in more of a position of power. 

Bow the horse has bolted, there's not really much they can achieve with this with no other buyers on the horizon to take notice. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Billy has been ruled out allegedly http://m.nottinghampost.com/8203-nottingham-forest-will-not-be-appointing-billy-davies-as-their-new-manager/story-30059634-detail/story.html

The report states they are turning their attention to Oscar Garcia.

Seriously cannot see why he would want to leave the Austrian champions and currently 2nd in the table ???? Unless Red Bull are seriously interested in buying Forest as was once suggested. Maybe our resident Austrian expert @Tony Le Mesmer has a view on this.

It's a tricky one Paul. If you compare Salzburg with Celtic then you'd appreciate that even Joe Kinnear could manage the club to the title.

Salzburg aren't the biggest club in the country though but I'd say they had the most money and better facilities although Rapid have recently moved into a new ground and have top class training facilities etc.

The club are absolutely desperate to get into the Champions League group stages, a feat not yet managed despite numerous close shaves. We've reached the play offs a few times and looked good for qualifying in some games but just inexplicably imploded.

Rapid are probably the Rangers of the league whilst you've got Austria Vienna and Sturm Graz who are on their way back to something like they were years ago.

The club want CL football and as yet nobody has been able to deliver it. Quite a few managers have come and gone the past 7 years and Garcia will go the same way if he cannot bring CL football, especially with one of the brands (red bull) other clubs doing so well in Germany (Leipzig).

I think he's learning now to tighten up at the back. A bit like Klopp, the team will always have the resources to play attacking football and win games but we've been leaky in the past.

Overall it's difficult to predict if he would do well at Forest. Anyway would YOU swap Salzburg for Nottingham?

See what I mean? :lol:

Not that it means anything other than simpletons donating beer tokens the bookies, but BD now appears to be favourite with Sky Bet, Bet Victor and Paddy Power.

Time to wheel this beauty out again...

Does anyone else smell a big fat RAT down at the Shi**y ground ?.

They have withheld payments to local businesses catering ,laundry companies etc ,late payments to inland revenue,not payed for visiting fans tickets,withheld payment for players they signed,players and staff have not been paid on time,accounts NOT submitted and the takeover put on hold countless times since October and now finally called OFF !.

I expect something NASTY to crawl out of the woodwork (besides our Kenny). 

I can only see it getting worse for our 2 star neighbours LOL:D

Archived