David Nugent - Signed 2 and a half year deal

matty1986

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

No it's not, go and look at his goals compilation on youtube.

Put it on here and it will show that hr can play in lone striker role. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

people moaning about Nugent should think about good owd Steve Howard. Never had pace or calibre of Nugent, but ended up being a short term gem.

He was a big old unit of a bloke... Nugent isn't even that... That'd be Chris Wood...

13 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

He's a footballer, not an Olympic sprinter. Being fast isn't everything, especially for a striker like Nugent.

He's a very intelligent player and technically very good. He has a knack of being in the right space at the right time, you can't teach that. He knows the division inside and out and he's scored where ever he's been and I for one will be delighted when he does the same here.

Especially at a reasonable price.

36 minutes ago, curtains said:

I would be looking for better than him .

How can you say that yet a minute earlier ask how good is he?

If McClaren wants to sign him and thinks he'll fit into how we play then let's see how he fares then decide whether WE think he's good enough?

Just now, BoroWill said:

I hope we get our rightful recognition if you get promoted this season, we've basically given you two worldies for £2.5m. I'm sure we'll get the 'assist' on your promotion.

When did silly season start? I'm pretty sure I missed it...

Nugent and "worldy" shouldn't ever appear within 10 years of each other... I'd feel uncomfortable calling anyone who played in the same team as Nugent a worldy...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

When did silly season start? I'm pretty sure I missed it...

Nugent and "worldy" shouldn't ever appear within 10 years of each other... I'd feel uncomfortable calling anyone who played in the same team as Nugent a worldy...

It was clearly (to me at least) very tongue in cheek...

Archived