Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Lansbury will be announced as a Villa Signing, surely the first the thing the new owners do won't be to sell their captain to an arch rival?

We have reportedly been in negotiations with the Americans. Villa have been speaking to Fawaz. Hence Tuesday being interesting when they get official control.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Lansbury will be announced as a Villa Signing, surely the first the thing the new owners do won't be to sell their captain to an arch rival?

They said they'd sell it to us. 

51 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

No lad. Think what you want, new owners in Tuesday, deals been arranged with Derby, matter of time.

Bullshit.

HMRC aren't buying Forest - are they?

11 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

Had a chat to a mate of mine who's an avid Barnsley fan and brought up Hourihane...

Apparently he's a stereotypical CM, not particularly pacey but excellent passing. A lot of his assists have come from balls over the top into the box either from free kicks or long punted balls forward.

Now, not necessarily saying this is a bad thing but, is it right for us? We play different midfielder roles than what he usually plays and we don't have much success with going ''route 1'' and from what he implied, he's a very similar player to Butterfield.

Apparently he rated Butterfield more highly than Hourihane, make of that what you will

Is he his stepfather? ?

Archived