Derby County vs Birmingham City - matchday thread

Rev

Bit gutted this game has been moved. Might have to miss it. Other half has got the car and I'm left with the train as my only option.

It's only a short journey from Spiriteland but I expect the trains will be busy and noisy so not sure I'd be comfortable enough with having an anxiety disorder.

I'll have to see what happens.

As for the game. I think it will be tight but no reason to think we can't resume winning ways. Birmingham could be a bit all over the place what with the Zola appointment and their demoralizing loss to Brighton.

I don't think it will be a classic but we'll just nick it I reckon.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is that we have chance to get some deserved rest for the players before the 27th leaving selection options open, main quandary does bent start over Vydra-probably, is Lowe fit to replace Olson - maybe, will Bryson keep his place over Hughes or butterfield - maybe.

nice to have choices 

can we please stuff Brum after some recent unbelievable performances against them! 

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Is there any opapions of getting a early train mate even if means your in derby for about 10pm or 11pm or ask train ticket office to see if there is a quite part of the train.

Cheers B4. Yeah. It's train coming back really. Could hang about I guess until it dies down. We'll see.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just got tickets for me and my son, struggled to get two together, looks like the Brum game will be a sell out despite being on tv....

Less than 500 tickets left. 

Archived