Best goal this season

Mafiabob

Which goal was better?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Can't disagree here! Bent's technique was top class. And Hughe's vision was unreal to find him.

Can't believe Steve Sidwells goal against Bristol City won goal of they week instead of that.

Bents goal was goal of the season. There won't be a better one all season. Ince was pure class too tho. Both better than Hendricks goal for burnnley. 

Bent for me, from the moment he won back possession to the final shot, twas a thing of beauty.

Ince's goal also superb, great debate to be having, seeing as the clubs OS resorted to showing Academy goals in August and September to make up the numbers!

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Bent without a doubt.  

To be honest, Ince should have never scored.. 3 defenders and a keeper should have done better. Yes I know he was brilliant but still should have been dealt with.

Bent.. Sorry they could do nothing about any of it.. The whole thing, build up, Hughes, Bent's strike.. Behave..Quality.

Maybe the run could have been tracked a second sooner but Bairds pass was perfect and Lichaj was inches away from getting it. Every touch Ince took was perfect to take him past Mancienne. I'm not sure the other defender could have done much. The finish was right in the top corner and it was a toe poke which tend to take keepers by surprise. It would have been a right save to get that.

Between Iorfa passing the ball to Bent, and the fact that five Wolves players decided to neither close Hughes down nor track Bents run I'd suggest that Wolves defending was atrocious. A hell of a lot worse than Forests.

16 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Maybe the run could have been tracked a second sooner but Bairds pass was perfect and Lichaj was inches away from getting it. Every touch Ince took was perfect to take him past Mancienne. I'm not sure the other defender could have done much. The finish was right in the top corner and it was a toe poke which tend to take keepers by surprise. It would have been a right save to get that.

Between Iorfa passing the ball to Bent, and the fact that five Wolves players decided to neither close Hughes down nor track Bents run I'd suggest that Wolves defending was atrocious. A hell of a lot worse than Forests.

To be fair, I can't argue too much with you, we are nit picking.. Ince did brilliantly without a doubt.. The pass from Baird was excellent, I think if you asked them they would say they should have dealt with it.. For me Bents was better, we will have to agree to disagree .. :p

Makes a change on here to argue about good things..

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

And there is the English's attitude towards the beautiful game in a nutshell.  People lavishing praise on what is essentially a hoof!!!  (Adopts broad Yorkshire accent) "Neh lad, dunna talk ta me about your fancy dan foreign tika-taka rubbish.  Just put ye foot through it good and proper..."

I'm from Yorkshire too, not Scotland man! :p;)

Ince

Makes the run, collects the pass, weaves in and out in a tight area surrounded by defenders and sublimely flicks the ball into the corner.

Bents goal was a cracker but he's just hoofed it really and it's gone in.

Johnsons was also a clinical finish.

If I could I'd go for Bendtners superb headed finish but as it stands definitely Ince.

If Agent Nick had managed that second one .. Then that would have been my choice :ph34r:

But Darren Bents.. Loved it, skill, class emphatic

And for him too, it must have been one of those moments when he's thinking "over the hill ? Past it ? Me ? .. Pick that one out the back of the net mate ! " 

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Ince

Makes the run, collects the pass, weaves in and out in a tight area surrounded by defenders and sublimely flicks the ball into the corner.

Bents goal was a cracker but he's just hoofed it really and it's gone in.

Johnsons was also a clinical finish.

If I could I'd go for Bendtners superb headed finish but as it stands definitely Ince.

I just voted for Bents .. Now you just sold me Ince's ... What is a man to do 

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

To be fair, I can't argue too much with you, we are nit picking.. Ince did brilliantly without a doubt.. The pass from Baird was excellent, I think if you asked them they would say they should have dealt with it.. For me Bents was better, we will have to agree to disagree .. :p

Makes a change on here to argue about good things..

I actually voted for Bents goal too. Amazing pass and volley. I just thought the defending was appalling. 

Archived