Forest fans today

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll forgive Derby fans singing that bloody atrociious 'you're effin sh#t' song today purely for the response to Forests song about being European champions.

Nottingham Forest! You live in the past! Haha magic.

Forest fans were quite poor all round today to say it was their cup final so to speak. :whistle:

See someone let off a smokebonb too. Clever.

Just now, RIMBAUD said:

They were very poor...

I assumed the smoke was one of them exploding with embarrassment at such an abject second half performance.

I presumed someone had spent his dole money on a special firework for his big day out to let off "when forest score" and had to let it off when we scored our second and third.

4 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I'll forgive Derby fans singing that bloody atrociious 'you're effin sh#t' song today purely for the response to Forests song about being European champions.

Forest fans were quite poor all round today to say it was their cup final so to speak. :whistle:

3-0 on their big day out

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I enjoyed it when the crowd was announced and we sang "32,000, you'll never see that. And also when we sang " they're losing again, they're losing again, they'll wreck our toilets, they're losing again. 

1 hour ago, nottingram said:

Train over with them was hilarious. Stella cans, Gazelle trainers and Ralph Lauren caps galore. 

"Derby County, we're coming for you." Fook off. Shame they didn't make any noise when it mattered.

They're a very special bunch. They sang "Derby's a shitole, I wanna go home" followed by "Please don't take me home" immediately after. It was kind of cute, in a weird way. Nice for them to have a day out and let their hair down.

Archived