Reading FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Well Baird has achieved more than Martin has ever in his career tbf

Ah yes the hundreds, no, thousands of achievements Baird has had in his career. Vast swathes of trophies and medals in such great a number that he has to keep them stored in a warehouse underneath Craven Cottage. Yes you're right, Baird has achieved one u12's coca-cola cup more than Martin therefore you have finally proved what you and the other 'successful Derby player haters' have been trying to tell us for so long, Martin is and was awful. 

Baird is loved by Fulham because they're actually loyal to players who are good for them. Unlike like several people on this forum who are frankly, just as bad as those who boo.

51 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well quite a few have mentioned it already.

Maybe some people are looking at it objectively and thinking 4 points from 2 away games (one against a team unbeaten at home so far) after only being in charge for 4 days is not a disaster, especially considering the shambles that was served up last weekend...just a thought of course.

Spot on G STAR RAM, good post. :thumbsup:

A few days ago I was pretty scathing on a thread started by Mostyn on"unrealistic and demanding" fans................having read the last few pages on this thread I'm slowly coming round to the conclusion that he may have been correct.

Performance sounds as though it was not convincing again, but we got a point  - some will still try blame Pearson, some will blame CP.

Neither to blame for dropping two pts  - the fault lines with those players.

Is it still a lack of confidence?

I'm just peed off that we conceded another late goal,

i have seen enough football though to realise that this happens in football more so when things aren't going your way.

So if you said to me start of the week we'd have 4 points from these two away games on the back of Blackburn I'd have snapped your hands off

Just a mild level of frustration tis all,

im more concerned with the bigger picture though and the prospect of yet another manager to steer the ship.

we just need some stability and to stop accumulating another managers dead wood, we've been there before many a time and it can set a club back years 

Alex Pearce/Cyrus Christie fault for their goal. Oh and NEED SOMEONE TO STAND NEXT TO THE GOALPOST (Hughesy would of clear that off if he stayed on) Watch the highlights guys and you'll see what I'm talking about.. 

B4 why the heck you're blaming Baird? 

Just got back ,, points to make .... we need a manager ,,, no matter what formation you play if players don't move off the ball ,show for passes ,want the ball and give the man in posetion options then you are going nowhere and that is our number one problem when we struggle and that's the first half ,, second half we were better ,.  The two players Pearson brought in ,vydra and anya will trouble anybody and get goals ,, pace movement and intent ( Pearson knockers think on ) , substitutions ? We are winning away from home 1-0 and need to see the game out and we take off will Hughes and put Russell a winger on and gave up the midfield ,in my view went a long way to us losing the two points ,, first time I've seen Blackman in the flesh and he is a stroller in my view and contributed  to the downfall , he is nowhere near the chase down close down grafter vydra is , I really don't think he will make it at Derby ,,,,,, we need a good manager so Mel please either put Pearson back in charge or get us a decent man in pronto please let's not fanny about for another season with bandaid sticking plasters short term fixes , I f it's not Pearson then I plumb for giving rowett a run my thinking is that he seems to have an air about him that players warm to and I think he would be able to work with Mel and his vision

Archived