DCFC Fans - 3 points, 2 goals, 1 Powell, 0 Pearson Podcast

David

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one suggestion, feel free to completely dismiss at will.?

wait for it........intro music/ Ending music kinda like the sport scene start and finish music. Just to jazz it up, give it a little more polish, not that it needs it but u know what I mean.

noticed on a few, scott tends to say 'we're back once again' at the start of each podcast.

so how about Wildchild, renegade master as an intro ???? No oh well lol 

or or maybe just WWE style entrance music For each guest ?? 

40 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

one suggestion, feel free to completely dismiss at will.?

wait for it........intro music/ Ending music kinda like the sport scene start and finish music. Just to jazz it up, give it a little more polish, not that it needs it but u know what I mean.

noticed on a few, scott tends to say 'we're back once again' at the start of each podcast.

so how about Wildchild, renegade master as an intro ???? No oh well lol 

or or maybe just WWE style entrance music For each guest ?? 

I've been thinking about that, it would need some editing from David but we can work something in. Gives it a professional edge, just needs a little bit of work! 

Guys,i know I've asked you before but can you please increase the volumes of your podcasts....you sound like the mice on the mouse organ,even on full volume on my phone and tablets and are at least three quarter quieter than other podcasts I listen too..

Enjoyed the episode however(even though it reminded me of watching bagpuss)

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Guys,i know I've asked you before but can you please increase the volumes of your podcasts....you sound like the mice on the mouse organ,even on full volume on my phone and tablets and are at least three quarter quieter than other podcasts I listen too..

Enjoyed the episode however(even though it reminded me of watching bagpuss)

Thanks!

I think that some of this is that our mics won't overlap each other's when recorded, maybe David knows a fix for that? I've noticed that my mic is very quiet when there's output from someone else, David too at times. 

Literally nothing more I can do with the volume.

On Skype the input is at max, my mic is at max.

Since the last time you mentioned it when editing the db is increased to max on all sides of the conversation and the overall recording. 

Listening back its super loud on every device I check, quarter volume is more than enough to playback.

1 hour ago, David said:

Literally nothing more I can do with the volume.

On Skype the input is at max, my mic is at max.

Since the last time you mentioned it when editing the db is increased to max on all sides of the conversation and the overall recording. 

Listening back its super loud on every device I check, quarter volume is more than enough to playback.

For me (listening in the car via iPhone podcasts app & USB cable), the volume is on max but it's mainly you I still have problems hearing. I don't have the issue with any other podcasts.

I can listen to it, so it's not a massive issue. Just backing up others who have had problems.

Good job all round though. Particularly enjoyed this one.

Archived