Beer Thread

Cisse

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2017 at 11:54, froggg said:

Uh huh huh

IMG_0774.JPG

Most Brewdog beers are really good (if a little over the top), but this stuff is horrible.

Just now, 2tups said:

I'm a fan, but then, I've never been to Brugges. 

Yes, I should have qualified it by saying something like "It's not my cup of tea". I had a 'flight board' yesterday. The other 3 beers were quaffed with gusto, but the 'Elvis Juice' had two sips and the rest was left. It set my teeth on edge and it took 3 or 4 mouthfuls of other stuff to remove the taste. Just too overpowering.

29 minutes ago, eddie said:

Yes, I should have qualified it by saying something like "It's not my cup of tea". I had a 'flight board' yesterday. The other 3 beers were quaffed with gusto, but the 'Elvis Juice' had two sips and the rest was left. It set my teeth on edge and it took 3 or 4 mouthfuls of other stuff to remove the taste. Just too overpowering.

There's folks I'd quote, and folks I won't. :)

34 minutes ago, froggg said:

Wasn't the best for sure but it was the anniversary of his death, hence the reason for the post.

Did you die on the bog afterwards?

;)

10 hours ago, eddie said:

Sounds like it should be called Red Elvis juice. 

3 hours ago, Gritters said:

Just thought I'd let you know that Vintage tramp juice does the trick well about 4 of them does. I'm feeling it this morning though.

You died so we don't have to. Way to go, taking one for the team.

1 hour ago, froggg said:

This'll give me a Proper job @eddie

IMG_0910.JPG

Nice.

I've always had a soft spot for St Austell Brewery. Last night, No 1 son and I each had a bottle of Proper Job IPA.