Beer Thread

Cisse

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Nice beer but what is that strange black thing with the orange flickering thing inside it.....? Is that an AC unit...? Got to go, the pool needs cleaning. 

Nah mate it's the incinerator where I burn all my  creased £20 notes, gotta go, got loads to get through.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Nice beer but what is that strange black thing with the orange flickering thing inside it.....? Is that an AC unit...? Got to go, the 'pool needs cleaning. 

You're obsessed with hubcap stealers

15 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

20 pound notes....are they still used over there...? I thought they phased them out because they were worth nothing.?

Our notes are magnificent - the new fiver is impregnated with essence of bacon.

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

looks as flat as a witches tit

Poured it carefully so as not to get too much sediment in, one sip and down the sink it went.

Quite the worse thing I've ever put in my mouth, and I've drank Thunderbirds in the past!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Poured it carefully so as not to get too much sediment in, one sip and down the sink it went.

Quite the worse thing I've ever put in my mouth, and I've drank Thunderbirds in the past!

Happy Xmas.

Not beer but here we go, found a cherry bakewell vodka by Heston Blumenthal at Waitrose down from £26 to £18.99, so thinking sounds a bargain for Christmas, the guy on the till is struggling to get the security device off the bottle top, gives it a big tug, foil tears and cap comes out, bloke starts apologising says I'll get you another sir, so I said don't worry just discount this one, £5 alright for you sir? Happy days £26 bottle for a fiver