Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

20 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Sorry but Derby is not a step up from Wednesday. It's sideways. Forestieri loves it in Sheffield, married recently and moved house- unless it's an offer he can't refuse from a Premier League club he isn't going anywhere, sorry guys playing in a place like Derby isn't on his agenda.

I rate Hendrick always have but not the biggest Ince fan he flatters to deceive. So if this deal was actually happening, which it's not, I'd rather keep Forestieri.

Anyway Pearson wouldn't get the best of FF, he's flourishing at Wednesday for one reason and that's our manager. Old bighead would ruin a talent like Forestieri.

Surely you're smart enough to realise he could sign for us and continue to live in Sheffield if he loves it so much, it's not that far for him to travel. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Theowl said:

He doesn't want out. That's the point 

*sigh*

Hence why I said "if." Did he tell you personally that he doesn't want to leave? As I said it's becoming a bit of a regular occurrence fans of other teams coming on here and saying that their player is going nowhere. Just for the record I think he will stay with you and sign a new contract. Imo this is simply a ploy by us to sign another player like Wells

7 minutes ago, Theowl said:

More money lol ?  nope

Any player gets more money for moving... Plus his agent will be pushing for it as he'll make more money if the dude moves vs new contract...

7 minutes ago, Theowl said:

better manager we will see ? 

Didn't say better... Said more recent popularity... All sports journos have been bigging up Pearson for the last year because of Leicester... I don't buy it... But he's a 'big name' manager at the moment...

8 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Stadium. You have a souless bowl 

It's better... You have a shed... 

9 minutes ago, Theowl said:

wasn't you beaten semi finalist in play offs ? 

Didn't we finish above you? How many did you put past Hull? How much did you win by? I forget...

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

How do you know 100%? I'd of thought only he himself and those very close to him know for sure. 

No one knows that's the point. But derby fans on here and twitter go on like it's a fact .

there no way FF would go to derby there would be nothing you could offer I'm that we couldn't

if you don't think that's the case your deluded 

He as stated that he loves it at Wednesday and wants to end is career with us 

end of thread 

unless you accept our bids. As we still looking for cover for our 1st team 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Surely you're smart enough to realise he could sign for us and continue to live in Sheffield if he loves it so much, it's not that far for him to travel. 

Yeah exactly. Just because a player signs for us doesn't mean they have to live in the city. Shackell lives in north Nottingham for example.

Just now, Theowl said:

No one knows that's the point. But derby fans on here and twitter go on like it's a fact .

there no way FF would go to derby there would be nothing you could offer I'm that we couldn't

end of thread 

Football is littered with stories of players who one week kiss the badge and the next week they're kissing another badge. FF wouldn't come out and say 'I see Sheff Wed as a stepping stone' is he? Players say what they're current fan base want to hear to increase popularity. 

5 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Football is littered with stories of players who one week kiss the badge and the next week they're kissing another badge. FF wouldn't come out and say 'I see Sheff Wed as a stepping stone' is he? Players say what they're current fan base want to hear to increase popularity. 

And this is what it is a story with no substance what's so ever 

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

And this is what it is a story with no substance what's so ever 

A story with no substance yet Sky Sports reported it along with our local journalists and your local journalists. I guess they were all just having a bit of a laugh, right?

It's all hyperthetical. Football is also littered with stories of players agents engineering bids for players in order to get a new contract. Last summer for example with Manure and Sergio Ramos, never in a million years was he going to leave Real but he got a bumper contract from it. If things stay as they are and both Ince and FF have the season of their lives then I'd be more than happy. 

The Wendies at work are telling me that FF is just after a pay rise as Fletcher is on 35 k,Westwood got a payrise and so has Lees amongst others(they also keep telling me that i like sheep in a sexual way)!

Nothing more than him wanting better terms at Wednesday(they say.)

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

A story with no substance yet Sky Sports reported it along with our local journalists and your local journalists. I guess they were all just having a bit of a laugh, right?

A reported joke of a offer was made (no official confirmation)

and the story I was referring to was that FF was unhappy and wanted out

pleasr keep up ?

6 minutes ago, Theowl said:

end of thread 

I think it's safe to say , that we all know nothing, we don't even know if there has been a bid, let alone if he wants to stay or go.

you can have Ince and Hendrick who are very good players if you hit the magic number that makes the Rams do the deal ( which will be a lot). . The same goes for FF, if we hit the magic number he would become a Ram, what I would say is that is a lot more than £7m. 

Ince would be a similar price to FF ( their stats are similar and Ince is younger) and Hendrick would be north of £8m.

so it's unlikely to happen then. The reference to needing cover for your first team is silly. If you are really that good why are you still in this league? I know why we are and that's because we were not good enough last season

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

The Wendies at work are telling me that FF is just after a pay rise as Fletcher is on 35 k,Westwood got a payrise and so has Lees amongst others(they also keep telling me that i like sheep in a sexual way)!

Nothing more than him wanting better terms at Wednesday(they say.)

If Steven Fletcher turned out for my five a side team I'd kick off he was getting paid more than me. He's absolute dross. 35k! Jesus wept.

I wouldn't be particularly surprised to see Forestieri  here in the coming weeks, or Jeff Hendrick playing at Hillsborough for that matter!

But I would be surprised to see Tom Ince move? Looks like he's going to be given a more central role this season?

In saying that... this is football and every player is for sale. They are just commodities after all.

So I'm expecting FF and Tom Lees here? Ince and Hendrick over there!

3 minutes ago, ashram said:

I wouldn't be particularly surprised to see Forestieri  here in the coming weeks, or Jeff Hendrick playing at Hillsborough for that matter!

But I would be surprised to see Tom Ince move? Looks like he's going to be given a more central role this season?

In saying that... this is football and every player is for sale. They are just commodities after all.

So I'm expecting FF and Tom Lees here? Ince and Hendrick over there!

Lees has signed a new contract hasn't he? 

Archived