Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

22 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Shackell was there captain and had played every game in there promotion season and prem season. How was he not a prized asset?

Wednesday will sell if they only think they have got someone better lined up to replace him they are financially stable like us so have no compunction to do so I don't see us being a better option for him either I would rate Wednesdays chances of getting promoted the same as ours at worst

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

Well done you LOST at Wembley, we have been up there for the last 3 seasons and we finished higher than you last season. I can't stand how cocky u wendies and how deluded are you thinking your bigger than us go and do one!

5 minutes ago, EastStandRam said:

Well done you LOST at Wembley, we have been up there for the last 3 seasons and we finished higher than you last season. I can't stand how cocky u wendies and how deluded are you thinking your bigger than us go and do one!

Why are you still replying to this tool especially when their opinion is valid about the cash we have thrown at it and our catalogue of near miss failures. 

3 hours ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike you as a club always have.

Maybe Nando wants to play for a big club now?

Does it hurt being in the shadow of the biggest football club in Sheffield? Wendies have always had the Forest-Small Club mentality.

Just had a good read through the Owlstalk forum. Plenty of people who have mentioned how big of a step back we are. 

I want what they are taking.

however a radio commentator called staton (must be their equivalent to our Owen Bradley on sport scene) thinks there is a lot more to this and can see FF joining derby on a high wage with a 5 year deal.. Read into it what you will..

Psps I am not in the know, just a sad person that gets too keen about Derby county and looks on other teams forums 

7 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

Just had a good read through the Owlstalk forum. Plenty of people who have mentioned how big of a step back we are. 

I want what they are taking.

however a radio commentator called staton (must be their equivalent to our Owen Bradley on sport scene) thinks there is a lot more to this and can see FF joining derby on a high wage with a 5 year deal.. Read into it what you will..

Psps I am not in the know, just a sad person that gets too keen about Derby county and looks on other teams forums 

Straton never said that mate .the post was can see him signing at wednesday for 5 years

How many players have we publicly gone for since Rush has been here that we have then failed to get? Can anyone name one, I can't. At the moment though, and unless I'm mistaken, the club haven't said anything about this. If and when they do, put your money on it

12 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

How many players have we publicly gone for since Rush has been here that we have then failed to get? Can anyone name one, I can't. At the moment though, and unless I'm mistaken, the club haven't said anything about this. If and when they do, put your money on it

Antiono ? 

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

Haha... Derby finished higher than wendies in the League. We both lost to hull in the playoffs. 

I think wendies have a good team. Has Derby spent more than burnley or boro? Or hull when they were in the premier ? Or qpr who beat us in the play off final? Or newcastle this year? or villa ? Or norwich? I don't think so. 

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Has Derby spent more than burnley or boro? Or hull when they were in the premier ? Or qpr who beat us in the play off final? Or newcastle this year? or villa ? Or norwich? I don't think so. 

I don't understand the point you're making the OP said they find it comical the amount of money we've spent to still be in the Championship the teams you've listed barring Villa have all BEEN promoted out of the Championship in recent seasons so how can you compare them with us

29 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Forestieri will not be coming to DCFC for less than £12 million, therefore he is not coming. Would Fernando think that it was a good move? Sheff  Wed owner is mega loaded. 

It's a sideways move (not up or down really) with the risk of it not working (Brad?) so the only appeal to him would be more money, the only reason Wednesday would sell is if we offered silly money.

Unless, there is either a) a buy out clause or b) something behind the scenes is not right (Brad?). And if it's a, Wednesday could always offer him an improved contract. if it's b, we'd still have to offer silly money anyway.

I'm more inclined to believe it's a bargaining ploy for a different target.

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, Inglorius said:

I don't understand the point you're making the OP said they find it comical the amount of money we've spent to still be in the Championship the teams you've listed barring Villa have all BEEN promoted out of the Championship in recent seasons so how can you compare them with us

Because the reason we haven't been promoted is that teams who have spent more than us have got promoted ahead of us. In 2014 we got more points than we've ever done, and in 2015 we got more points than any team has previously Done  without getting into the playoffs. 

Archived