Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, simsdcfc said:

If i was a wednesday fan id be worried.

I remember wen george thorne was not up for sale same with tom ince and shackell aswell. 

Sam rush and mel tend to get what they want eventually.

Well I think this is different... Ince had been out of the hull team and they have problems with their owners. George thorne wasn't a regular for west brom. So both were sales that made sense from the sellers point of view. Burnley had just been relegated when they sold shackell, and are a smaller club than Derby. 

i can't see forestieri happening unless he has a clause in his contract . Or unless we offer someone good in part exchange. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Well I think this is different... Ince had been out of the hull team and they have problems with their owners. George thorne wasn't a regular for west brom. So both were sales that made sense from the sellers point of view. Burnley had just been relegated when they sold shackell, and are a smaller club than Derby. 

i can't see forestieri happening unless he has a clause in his contract . Or unless we offer someone good in part exchange. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Maybe so with thorne but with ince they wanted to keep him for the championship season as hes proven to be a great championshio player.

I carnt see ff coming but this is deffo a strange one. 

Probs after a better contract at wednesday 

Why would Wednesday sell one of their assets to aid a promotion rival and why would the player come to a club that failed to get as far via the Playoffs as his current club all this highlights is the total dearth of transfer activity in the club that people are getting so excited about it

2 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Why would Wednesday sell one of their assets to aid a promotion rival and why would the player come to a club that failed to get as far via the Playoffs as his current club all this highlights is the total dearth of transfer activity in the club that people are getting so excited about it

Remember Jason Shackell?

3 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Because FF knows what bellends they have for supporters like the one above.

18 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Am being contentious I don't think he was one of their prized assets hence why they let him go to us I think it will be a different kettle of fish with FF

Shackell was there captain and had played every game in there promotion season and prem season. How was he not a prized asset?

32 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Because FF knows what bellends they have for supporters like the one above.

I'm forty four years old nearly forty five and I still find bellend one of the funniest words of all time. Its just one of those words you can throw in and it fits. If someone does something stupidly funny.. "Bellend!" If someone is a rude supporter of a certain football team........"bellend!" Just fits. :D

2 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

I'm forty four years old nearly forty five and I still find bellend one of the funniest words of all time. Its just one of those words you can throw in and it fits. If someone does something stupidly funny.. "Bellend!" If someone is a rude supporter of a certain football team........"bellend!" Just fits. :D

That's what she said

4 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

And admin allow it through the forum swear filter! ....... Bellends x

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

If he did sign it would guarantee promotion for Wednesday. When we sign a player the team we sign them from almost always gets promoted that season. Grant, Shackell, Barker, Ince. There will be more I'm sure. 

Sam should point this out to them, and revise the offer downwards!

Archived