Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike you as a club always have.

Your insecurities are showing!

I'm not sure if this has already been stated,

But Nixon has hinted that the forestieri bid is just a smokescreen for a bigger player to slip under the radar. 

This would basically mean we have bid a below average price for a quality player, knowing this would be rejected and it would grab the headlines of the papers and everyones attention. 

Meanwhile placing more bids for other players that will go under the radar and won't then cause massive speculation causing the players price to rise.

OR 

the player is a well known player and if clubs found out the players club was listening to offers from the championship then they would jump on him and try to sign him. 

Just a theory.

I would love for Forestieri to be true however this theory does make alot of sense and if we were to sign him it would take a huge bid alot more than just £7m.

We may be doing what Burnley have done with Hendrick and just tested the water with a smaller bid but we are willing to pay alot more than just £7m.

Will be an interesting one.

47 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

Yes u did one better one better than us and failed on an even bigger stage, Wembley!! You tit!

47 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Who cares, it really puts your fans in a bad light putting that inflammatory dross on somebody else's forum.

dont have a problem with the Owls because I know that most of them are OK reasonable people unlike idiots like you.

ban please and never let back on, just creates unwanted ill feeling between fans 

32 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

The Wendies are just like us lot were as fans season after PO final defeat. Billy big balls

Give them a season of being top late Feb and not even making the playoffs... and another season of hitting top at Xmas and going through a 9 game run without a win, before making the playoffs and losing 3-0 at home in the first leg... and see how big they are then..

1 hour ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Rich coming from a club that sings "we're on our way back" on your way back to what exactly? The first division title you won in 1930? Clown. 

1 hour ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Always disappointing when fans of teams  whose players we're linked with come onto Derby forums being nothing but rude. 

Happened with George Thorne and to a lesser extent with big Jase last season.

Not sure it's a dislike of our club as stated or more a deep seated fear that we might prise Mr Forestieri away from the Owls. 

No doubt if he did leave the Owls for another club he would go from fan favourite to greedy B.....d in very short shrift in the eyes of some Sheffield 'fans'

25 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Always disappointing when fans of teams  whose players we're linked with come onto Derby forums being nothing but rude. 

Happened with George Thorne and to a lesser extent with big Jase last season.

Not sure it's a dislike of our club as stated or more a deep seated fear that we might prise Mr Forestieri away from the Owls. 

No doubt if he did leave the Owls for another club he would go from fan favourite to greedy B.....d in very short shrift in the eyes of some Sheffield 'fans'

"Never liked him anyway"

Archived