Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

But Mings too. In fact, you might say that had he seen the stamp, it wouldn't have got to Ibrahimovic's elbow in the face.

They should both be banned retrospectively, I'm surprised the game is still not going, I thought the unwritten rule was that they play until they score or exactly 90 mins if winning.

Watched Stoke vs Boro... Not really sure why I chose that game, but I did.

Boro were awful. They don't create anything. Not bad defensively, but going forward they look toothless. I can't see how they will stay up unless they start sneaking 1-0 wins between now and May.

Interestingly, Friend and Leadbitter who were so consistent for them in the Championship looked totally out of their depth today and Ayala, who I'm sure was their best defender last season, didn't even play.

Ramadan for Stoke looks a fantastic player. Bought for only £5m, he ran Boro ragged and importantly he looks like he has a footballing brain too with some excellent passes and movement.

If Vydra is worth £8m, then Ramadan should have been at least £25m. Bargain and only 20 too.

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Watched Stoke vs Boro... Not really sure why I chose that game, but I did.

Boro were awful. They don't create anything. Not bad defensively, but going forward they look toothless. I can't see how they will stay up unless they start sneaking 1-0 wins between now and May.

Interestingly, Friend and Leadbitter who were so consistent for them in the Championship looked totally out of their depth today and Ayala, who I'm sure was their best defender last season, didn't even play.

Ramadan for Stoke looks a fantastic player. Bought for only £5m, he ran Boro ragged and importantly he looks like he has a footballing brain too with some excellent passes and movement.

If Vydra is worth £8m, then Ramadan should have been at least £25m. Bargain and only 20 too.

Ramadan? Is he fast?

I don't understand those Sunderland fans leaving. Did they honestly think they were favourites to win and were so desgusted at going 0-2 behind to City they opted out?

City played some really good stuff at times.

Sunderland are going down. I can't see them overtaking three others to stay up.

On 04/03/2017 at 15:53, LesterRam said:

They should both be banned retrospectively, I'm surprised the game is still not going, I thought the unwritten rule was that they play until they score or exactly 90 mins if winning.

So The FA have charged both players retrospectively but they want a harsher ban for Mings.

Joke of an organisation. 

29 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So The FA have charged both players retrospectively but they want a harsher ban for Mings.

Joke of an organisation. 

I found it quite hilarious that out of the whole affair, it was some other guy that got sent off. Out of everyone involved he was probably the least deserving. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I found it quite hilarious that out of the whole affair, it was some other guy that got sent off. Out of everyone involved he was probably the least deserving. 

Another laughable decision.

Ibrahimovic should have his ban extended for his ridiculous fall.

Archived