Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying for one minute are they as poor but the way they've played this afternoon was similar to how we were in 2007-08 - only we were like that in nearly every game. 

If they don't pick up their form in the next 2 or 3 matches I think they'll go down.

Just now, WhiteHorseRam said:

The first Leicester fan to call Ian Wright said Ranieri has got to go ........

Wants Steve Walsh back from Everton

And Leicester lot want NP back Jesus wept. 

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

They will go down IMO.

Hope so, had their moment of glory and the locals around me have suddenly stopped talking about planning where they will go next in Europe, to realising they might be getting their around the championship grounds maps out again.

The cocky we are the champions mode has started to fade a bit.

2 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Leicester last season achieved the unachievable. If you see my point. They are in the CL for the very first time and barely half way through the season you've got some of their fans moaning.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Most of them if you read their forum.

5 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Leicester, Palace and Sunderland to go down I think.

Is there no way we could squeeze Stoke into that list?

They are due for a return to their natural level, might have a few quid on them to go down next season with a double on the Rams to go up.

Normality to be resumed in this part of the world!

6 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Chris Sutton on R5 has just used the 'men against boys' cliche. Mancs bouncing singing 'Cheerio'.

All well and good but why the feck wasn't Mata sent off?

Never seen such a straight red offence for years, Seriously, no doubt about it.  I wonder if the ref will have to explain why such a fast, late, potential career finishing challenge was not a red card?

11 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Leicester, Palace and Sunderland to go down I think.

I think Sunderland might just wriggle out of it, but I'd add Southampton and Bournemouth into the mix. Southampton particularly are plummeting like a stone if you look at the form tables. Lost 6 of the last 7, but did manage to stuff Leicester.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

All well and good but why the feck wasn't Mata sent off?

Never seen such a straight red offence for years, Seriously, no doubt about it.  I wonder if the ref will have to explain why such a fast, late, potential career finishing challenge was not a red card?

Old Trafford .... Man Utd ..... Jose ..... Fergie time ... etc

One of our players would have been off straight away

Archived