Rallying call

TomBustler1884

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post here guys, I'm really looking forward to the new season !....... and after looking at the Fixtures and Results thread at the top of the page, I see our job of promotion has been made easier !...... seems like we're only playing Newcastle once this season and Barnsley 3 times !....... suits me !... lol !

Sept 10th Newcastle H

Aug 13th Barnsley A

Feb 4th Barnsley A

March 4th Barnsley H  :thumbsup:

I think you need to post some more videos of you all signing your songs at the pub again to get us really motivated :-)

on a serious note, you are doing a great job in creating a good atmosphere at both home and away games

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

I think you need to post some more videos of you all signing your songs at the pub again to get us really motivated :-)

on a serious note, you are doing a great job in creating a good atmosphere at both home and away games

GIMMIE A DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When we run out on the pitch on Saturday,I want to hear the whole stadium, chanting we are Derby , we are Derby ,super Derby super Rams, We are Derby super Derby ,we are Derby super Rams, and keep it going for the first 30 minutes of the game, let's all get behind the lads and show our new gaffer, Mr Pearson, what a great set of supporters we really are.

Just now, Derby blood said:

When we run out on the pitch on Saturday,I want to hear the whole stadium, chanting we are Derby , we are Derby ,super Derby super Rams, We are Derby super Derby ,we are Derby super Rams, and keep it going for the first 30 minutes of the game, let's all get behind the lads and show our new gaffer, Mr Pearson, what a great set of supporters we really are.

I don't get the attraction of this. It never stays loud enough for an extended period of time and even if it did it'd be boring as hell. We've got loads of songs, let's mix it up. 

9 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I don't get the attraction of this. It never stays loud enough for an extended period of time and even if it did it'd be boring as hell. We've got loads of songs, let's mix it up. 

Yes but everyone joins in, I can remember going to Arsenal away in the Premiership and we was 6-0 down, and 3000 rams fans sang it none, stop for 30 minutes in the second half and it sounded great, the Arsenal fans could not believe it, the simple ones are the best. Where ever we go, people want to know ,who we are, who we are, where we come from, where we come from, shall we tell them, shall we tell them, we are the Derby the mighty, mighty Derby. Or something like that anyway Lol.

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Yes but everyone joins in, I can remember going to Arsenal away in the Premiership and we was 6-0 down, and 3000 rams fans sang it none, stop for 30 minutes in the second half and it sounded great, the Arsenal fans could not believe it, the simple ones are the best. Where ever we go, people want to know ,who we are, who we are, where we come from, where we come from, shall we tell them, shall we tell them, we are the Derby the mighty, mighty Derby. Or something like that anyway Lol.

It's all well and good when you're 6-0 down! It flattens the atmosphere and the fun to just have the same song over and over. Mix it up, inspire the players, sing some players songs to gee them up, have a pop at the opposition fans (Verbally! Those days are over!). The same song for ages is just dull. Would it inspire you as a player? Wouldn't for me. 

Archived