Rallying call

TomBustler1884

46 games to make history and return the Rams, so close these last three years, to the promised Premier League land. Today it begins. Defend for your lives; be in your opponents' faces; speed the ball forward fast and to feet. Never give up. When the chances come, be ruthless ... deadly.

There will be ups and downs, good games and poor games, but I call on all Rams fans to be steadfast in their support throughout. Let's out-sing opponents home and away, lifting the team when they need it, responding to and applauding their efforts when they deserve it, intimidating refs and opponents when it matters!

Work together and this is our year, club, city and county together as one. Seize the prize! We are the Derby, the Mighty Mighty Derby. Come on you Rams!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Girl you gotta love a Ram, take him by the hand make him understand, you gotta love a Ram.......Derby on the storm.

Love the Clough vid. Beautiful. Derby on the Storm is inspired. Maybe:

Derby on the storm
Derby on the storm
Into Derby we're born
Into Derby we're thrown
Like a Ram with horns of bone
Pride Park is ours to own
Derby on the storm

I've had to put up with garden centres and DIY for the past 3 months and today that ends. 

Come On Derby. The only team I've ever watched that makes me feel pure euphoria one minute and complete dredd the next.

Dont play with my emotions this season, lets start as we mean to go on and give these seagull loving buggers a right going over.

Everyone always says Derby til I die, forget that. I'll be Derby way past death and why wouldn't I be? The season tickets are free up stairs and the beer tastes like Angel tears. 

COME YOU RAMS....

To us fans

Today is the start of a great opportunity. And that's what we are all here for. That's why we all follow the Rams and wear the shirt with pride. So let's make sure the opposition hear us both home and away as this is our season ! This is our team and they need us roaring them on.....

To the Players

Today is the first of 46 games where you go out there and get the win. From today you fight hard for the ball,  you keep focus when defending, and you are clinical when you create chances ! You were born to be Derby players. Every one of you. And you are meant to be here as this is your time.  We are all tired of hearing about the Newcastles, the Villa etc.. Sod 'em this is our season, this is your time. Now LET'S GO OUT THERE AND PLAY THEM OFF THE PARK  !   OOORAY ( throw in for @Americanram) 

now that's me pumped up to make breakfast !

Archived