Rio Olympics

Curtains

14 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

I take lots of drugs, do you? What has that got to do with it?

Do you do capital letters?

The article is over a year old, things gave changed significantly.

Does it channel any profits into grass root athletics, or is just riding the train?

don't understand the vitriol & hatred poured out towards me and not just on this subject either, I would suggest you block me.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

don't understand the vitriol & hatred poured out towards me and not just on this subject either, I would suggest you block me.

Vitriol and hatred? Won't waste that much effort on anyone. I just like to push. You may achieve my complete indifference.

Why block you, you never fail to put your foot in it, like calling a fellow human being an 'it'. Maybe its a morbid fascination.

6 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Vitriol and hatred? Won't waste that much effort on anyone. I just like to push. You may achieve my complete indifference.

Why block you, you never fail to put your foot in it, like calling a fellow human being an 'it'. Maybe its a morbid fascination.

that's the way I like it sweet pea

funny.jpg

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

that's the way I like it sweet pea

funny.jpg

When did I say I found you offensive?  I do find you funny, by the way you try and turn your gaffs into a joke. It is completly your coice you set your bar so low, however if you do, expect it to get knocked off every now and again.

Yet again you go placing words that you want, and not answering what was atctually stated.  All you can do is deflect, as your answers carry no weight.

I have noticed you do use 'sweet pea' when you have no tangible response.

8 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

When did I say I found you offensive?  I do find you funny, by the way you try and turn your gaffs into a joke. It is completly your coice you set your bar so low, however if you do, expect it to get knocked off every now and again.

Yet again you go placing words that you want, and not answering what was atctually stated.  All you can do is deflect, as your answers carry no weight.

Yes (capital "Y")

29 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

I'm always knocking one off :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Any pictures of her neatly trimmed patch?

Speaking of which, I had a thing for Laura Trott, til I read that, as part of the marginal gains ethic, they realised that the ladies were missing too many training sessions due to saddle soar. So they implemented a no shaving rule, so they now have a natural cushion against the blight of saddle soar. 

That was a bit more information than I wanted really. Put me off her a bit.

You couldn't dual sport as a swimmer and cyclist, that's for sure. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Speaking of which, I had a thing for Laura Trott, til I read that, as part of the marginal gains ethic, they realised that the ladies were missing too many training sessions due to saddle soar. So they implemented a no shaving rule, so they now have a natural cushion against the blight of saddle soar. 

That was a bit more information than I wanted really. Put me off her a bit.

You couldn't dual sport as a swimmer and cyclist, that's for sure. 

What about trialthletes? Do they put a merkin on inbetween swimming and cycling?

21 hours ago, sage said:

What about trialthletes? Do they put a merkin on inbetween swimming and cycling?

Good point, well presented. How did I miss that one?

Come to think of it, why don't they just build a bit more cushioning into the suit?

A mystery that may never be solved. 

Archived