Pokemon Go

Sexydadbod

6 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I'd love to install it but not sure if it's a good idea. Can imagine turning up late for work. 'Why are you late for work again?' 'Sorry boss seen a rare Pokemon on way to work. You know gotta catch em all!?'

I've started leaving 15 mins early... And I walk to work anyway...

Still been late the last two days...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

How old ARE you DEL?

I'm splitting my notice period at work between doing a little bit of work, commenting on here and playing Pokemon Go via the WiFi at work... Limited range but occasional success as I'm by the river...

I live in central London so there's always new places to explore... Found 2 new parks over the weekend I had no idea existed... Massive ones between housing estates which you'd never know about otherwise with nice picnic tables and stuff... Also all the pokestops in London (not sure about everywhere else) are historic or significant cultural sites so discovering loads about the local area too... 

What Pokemon are common up in Derbyshire then? Getting a LOT of Drowzee's around here...

Rattata's and Pidgey's. Hundreds of the things!

Just now, Anon said:

How long before some enterprising ne'er-do-well (possibly me) sets up shop near one of these cultural landmarks and nicks iphones from unsuspecting pokemon trainers?

Someone beat you to it mate...Some dudes in the US used the game to get people to go down alleyways (using a pokemon lure in order to lure people to it... brilliant...) and then mugged them...

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Rattata's and Pidgey's. Hundreds of the things!

Not surprised at that with the greenery. What I am surprised about is that you didn't say Koffing because there are quite a lot of ugly folk in Derby, disregarding myself :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Someone beat you to it mate...Some dudes in the US used the game to get people to go down alleyways (using a pokemon lure in order to lure people to it... brilliant...) and then mugged them...

It was in the news that a girl found a real life dead body under a bridge whilst trying to find some water pokemon

7 minutes ago, Anon said:

How long before some enterprising ne'er-do-well (possibly me) sets up shop near one of these cultural landmarks and nicks iphones from unsuspecting pokemon trainers?

I live next to a pokestop. Can access it from anywhere in my house. Infinite items for me!

The envy I recieve because of this tells me setting up a cafe next to one that sells the unhealthy ***** us youths eat would do really well. I'd wait to see if the fad lasts a week though.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

It was in the news that a girl found a real life dead body under a bridge whilst trying to find some water pokemon

You don't need to say real life dead body, there are no virtual dead bodies in Pokemon :lol:

Just now, SaintRam said:

You don't need to say real life dead body, there are no virtual dead bodies in Pokemon :lol:

Haha just wanted to clear any confusion. There may not be dead bodies in pokemon but there were ghosts in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl if I re-call correctly

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Haha just wanted to clear any confusion. There may not be dead bodies in pokemon but there were ghosts in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl if I re-call correctly

There's always been ghost pokemon. Didn't know about actual ghosts. I've never played any of them later generations.

Don't think there's gonna be any confusion. Everyone who clicks on this is playing Pokemon Go whether they admit it or not :D @Derby_EnglandLoyal is just playing inside a closet.

45 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

What Pokemon are common up in Derbyshire then? Getting a LOT of Drowzee's around here...

I've heard that you can catch MissingNo if you take a boat out on Ladybower above the old church in the sunken village of Derwent.

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

How old ARE you DEL?

I'm splitting my notice period at work between doing a little bit of work, commenting on here and playing Pokemon Go via the WiFi at work... Limited range but occasional success as I'm by the river...

I live in central London so there's always new places to explore... Found 2 new parks over the weekend I had no idea existed... Massive ones between housing estates which you'd never know about otherwise with nice picnic tables and stuff... Also all the pokestops in London (not sure about everywhere else) are historic or significant cultural sites so discovering loads about the local area too... 

Batman has given his notice in?

JokerPoster.jpg

I wonder if they'd go so far as to put the rarest Pokemon of all at the top of Everest, or on some weird uninhabited island in the middle of Lake Titicaca?

this would have been a pretty incredible thing to have exist during my two years of travelling. Screw collecting passport stamps, I'd have an incredible collection of Pokemon by now. 

8 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Alright then big time, what did you do when you were a kid that made you the top boy? Don't say anything about flags, please. 

I've downloaded it, I'm 25 years old and have zero shame. I played Pokemon when I was a kid and it's a good old throwback. I won't be devoting my life to it like I imagine a lot of youngsters will be doing as I have a full time job with plenty of other commitments but a little session on this now and again will do me. 

7 hours ago, cheron85 said:

How old ARE you DEL?

You 2 disappoint me greatly.

Doubt I'll ever be involved in anything like this as I'm not that bothered about the game, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. 

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

That's a bit sad tbh. If I ever did get this game I wouldn't go that far. Isn't that guy George's brother?

Yeah

Archived