Pokemon Go

Sexydadbod

Just now, SaintRam said:

Gardening and Cleaning Cars?! 

I get short of breath just thinking about that.

Yes problem? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I done plenty things when I was a kid. Gardening, cleaning cars (made money for cleaning people cars) played football teams, arts, sightseeing. :) 

Chimney sweeping?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yes problem? 

Joking aside, how many kids now will work for money, I mean I know kids who get money for cleaning their bedrooms what's that all about? 

13 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Alright then big time, what did you do when you were a kid that made you the top boy? Don't say anything about flags, please. 

I've downloaded it, I'm 25 years old and have zero shame. I played Pokemon when I was a kid and it's a good old throwback. I won't be devoting my life to it like I imagine a lot of youngsters will be doing as I have a full time job with plenty of other commitments but a little session on this now and again will do me. 

DEL's a digimon man.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind people of all ages playing Pokemon, I used to be a huge pokemon fan when I was younger. Only wondered what all the fuss was about and it spooked me out a bit when the random came up to me saying I was on top of a pokemon. Thought he was a bit mental first lol. This hype seems to have come out of nowhere though.

Just now, McLovin said:

Don't get me wrong I don't mind people of all ages playing Pokemon, I used to be a huge pokemon fan when I was younger. Only wondered what all the fuss was about and it spooked me out a bit when the random came up to me saying I was on top of a pokemon. Thought he was a bit mental first lol. This hype seems to have come out of nowhere though.

The sign of a good game, when the hype springs out of nowhere post release. As oppose to being there for 6 months before it comes out (when its usually *****).

I'm too busy being knee-deep in clunge, spending any spare time with important adult stuff, just too many commitments to walk into town to train my Blastoise.

It's called "growing up", and I look down my nose at you Ash wannabe's.

We're in the middle of Brexit and you're too busy playing Pokeball to realise what everyone over 50 has done to this country, you should have been finding Digglett in the polling stations, you ignorant bar stools, and then we wouldn't have such a weak pound that's completely ruined my holiday cigarette runs!!!!

30 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yes problem? 

At least what you did when you were younger was productive. Too many kids these days are stuck on their game consoles and smartphones. My parents didn't even let me have a phone till I was in my early teens but now you see 8 year olds with them. Absolutely mental.

7 hours ago, Norman said:

I'm too busy being knee-deep in clunge, spending any spare time with important adult stuff, just too many commitments to walk into town to train my Blastoise. 

It's called "growing up", and I look down my nose at you Ash wannabe's.

We're in the middle of Brexit and you're too busy playing Pokeball to realise what everyone over 50 has done to this country, you should have been finding Digglett in the polling stations, you ignorant bar stools, and then we wouldn't have such a weak pound that's completely ruined my holiday cigarette runs!!!!

I voted, ergo by your judgmental stance I'm now allowed to play pokemon go.

Also, you shouldn't smoke. It's bad for ye.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I voted, ergo by your judgmental stance I'm now allowed to play pokemon go.

Also, you shouldn't smoke. It's bad for ye.

I don't smoke. I sell sticks that give people cancer at a lower rate than they otherwise would get here. So i profiteer from people's addiction to harmful substances. But, as a responsible adult, it's better served time than catching Pokemon.

DEL will agree with me, we've grown up an stuff.

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

I don't smoke. I sell sticks that give people cancer at a lower rate than they otherwise would get here. So i profiteer from people's addiction to harmful substances. But, as a responsible adult, it's better served time than catching Pokemon.

DEL will agree with me, we've grown up an stuff.

I'm not so sure about that

54 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I done plenty things when I was a kid. Gardening, cleaning cars (made money for cleaning people cars) played football teams, arts, sightseeing. :) 

How old ARE you DEL?

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Think it's a nostalgia thing for many. I've played it a little.

It's only the original pokemon, which is all the pokemon from the first gameboy games (and TV show) when I was a littl'un and obsessed with it - if it was the newer Pokemon I wouldn't play it simply because I've no idea what any of them are and have no memory of enjoying them when I was the target audience :p  But it's only been a few days and I'm already starting to get bored of it. 

Very social game which are popular, people really love a reason to hang out. Keep seeing groups of friends wandering around with their phones. My US friends go on bike rides etc. together to play it. 

I'd have to go a distance to start "exploring" though, drive somewhere new and then start walking about, but I don't drive or ride a bike so I find I'm just walking around all my standard routes (admittedly more often than I did) and it's getting dull.

I'm splitting my notice period at work between doing a little bit of work, commenting on here and playing Pokemon Go via the WiFi at work... Limited range but occasional success as I'm by the river...

I live in central London so there's always new places to explore... Found 2 new parks over the weekend I had no idea existed... Massive ones between housing estates which you'd never know about otherwise with nice picnic tables and stuff... Also all the pokestops in London (not sure about everywhere else) are historic or significant cultural sites so discovering loads about the local area too... 

What Pokemon are common up in Derbyshire then? Getting a LOT of Drowzee's around here...

I'd love to install it but not sure if it's a good idea. Can imagine turning up late for work. 'Why are you late for work again?' 'Sorry boss seen a rare Pokemon on way to work. You know gotta catch em all!?'

11 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

How old ARE you DEL?

I'm splitting my notice period at work between doing a little bit of work, commenting on here and playing Pokemon Go via the WiFi at work... Limited range but occasional success as I'm by the river...

I live in central London so there's always new places to explore... Found 2 new parks over the weekend I had no idea existed... Massive ones between housing estates which you'd never know about otherwise with nice picnic tables and stuff... Also all the pokestops in London (not sure about everywhere else) are historic or significant cultural sites so discovering loads about the local area too... 

What Pokemon are common up in Derbyshire then? Getting a LOT of Drowzee's around here...

How long before some enterprising ne'er-do-well (possibly me) sets up shop near one of these cultural landmarks and nicks iphones from unsuspecting pokemon trainers?

Archived