DET

Srg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean like....

I just immediately comment who it is under the tweets, usually. Although everyone already knows who that is.

I'm blocked from a lot of clickbait-y places now.

Can't say I liked this one.

I understand more than most the need for views but no excuses for these kind of tweets. 

Theres a 140 char limit, nowhere near maxing that out to put a headline in the tweet. 

If the story is worth reading, people will click. 

And how come the DET wants to know my location all of a sudden???  It's annoying that the only media outlet that can be 100% trusted for Rams news also has one of the crappiest, spam-centric, ad filled sites going.

I get that revenue on physical copies of the paper are down and they have to move with the times, but whenever a story requires a photo of the subjects location they just put up a screenshot from Google Maps.  Does it cost too much to send a reporter with a decent camera phone out to an incident these days...

36 minutes ago, Anon said:

Press Ombudsmen hate them!

Click the hyperlink to see 9 unbelievable headlines printed in the DET!

....before they take it down.

Owned by Trinity Mirror and all their social media accounts are full of clickbait attempts, usually for articles that are very little to do with what the tweets say. 

I think DET is in the process of getting a new social media editor, hopefully they haven't started yet because it ain't great.

Not that I'm bitter about the fact they keep turning down my job applications... ?

46 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

And how come the DET wants to know my location all of a sudden???  It's annoying that the only media outlet that can be 100% trusted for Rams news also has one of the crappiest, spam-centric, ad filled sites going.

The only reason they are trusted 100% for Rams news is because whatever they report is often days later than everybody else.

They're useless and don't need to be around anymore. As evidenced by their spam these days.

Archived