Idiakez coming back??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

And not a single Wassall in sight. Happy days. 

We do not discriminate on race, creed or colour on here, but it really is about time that the basic intelligence required to tie your own shoelaces as an entry qualification was applied vigorously.

55 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Alleged quote by Pearson - “We want the best people available to be the team behind the team. There’s a way to go yet.”

I wonder what other changes are potentially in the offing?

How many worked with the first team at Leicester when Pearson was there?

Pearson, Shakespeare, Walsh though not that much, Phillips, Stowell and fitness staff

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

We do not discriminate on race, creed or colour on here, but it really is about time that the basic intelligence required to tie your own shoelaces as an entry qualification was applied vigorously.

Your insults have gone down hill. 

It was a massive improvement just getting Pearson, but to get Powell and keep hold of Phillips as well, and possibly getting Idiakez here again is just unbelievable. I'm just happy players are taking the initiative to go back into training earlier as well, shows they're firmly behind Pearson. Martins's lost some weight and looks sharper, we lacked pace last season but we're already looking a lot better in that department, and in the fitness department.. one major criticism of Clement was the lack of fitness, we seem to be dead from 70 minute onwards, don't think the players will be allowed to slack under Pearson :) 

54 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Your insults have gone down hill. 

I make the effort when I consider the recipient to be worth it.

5 hours ago, Gritters said:

Just watched the Idiakez vid when at Derby. Great memories. I even felt for him when he missed the penno against us in the play offs. If he can bring some of the entertainment he brought to Pride Park back then, it will be a good thing. If he comes that is.

He knew what he was doing :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I've heard that its already done, it'll be released on the DCFC website tomorrow morning.

Source? 

Archived