Idiakez coming back??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Wonder if this is what that scout was on about? He'd be the first to hear about new Staff? 

Don't know mate. Be great for Inigo to come back at Derby! 

No excuses for bad set pieces if Inigo is a coach - but then we said the same thing about finishing and KP

I recall his free kick against Plymouth (?) I think, kicking towards the North Stand, positioned near the East Stand touchline probably 40 yards out and he put it top corner. Classy goal from a quality player.

Maybe he can teach the current lot how to effectively take corners, beat the first man and find a Derby head. We must have had one of the worst ratios for goals from corners last year.

He had an interview recently on Rams Player I never bothered to watch. But I'll give it a look now and see if there are any hints dropped. 

EDIT: There aren't. 

He's the only player I've ever known who is more likely to score from a 30 yard free kick than from a penalty. To be honest he was the type of player I've always hated. Constantly moaning at the ref, diving, flash haircut, arrogant. I loved him though. He was a joy to watch. I'll never forgive Phil Brown for trying to turn him into a defensive midfielder.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He had an interview recently on Rams Player I never bothered to watch. But I'll give it a look now and see if there are any hints dropped. 

EDIT: There aren't. 

That interview was a rerun of a interview that was done 6 plus months ago. Quiet news day so had to recycle it.

3 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

That interview was a rerun of a interview that was done 6 plus months ago. Quiet news day so had to recycle it.

There's only one of it on the ramsplayer archive 

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I recall his free kick against Plymouth (?) I think, kicking towards the North Stand, positioned near the East Stand touchline probably 40 yards out and he put it top corner. Classy goal from a quality player.

Maybe he can teach the current lot how to effectively take corners, beat the first man and find a Derby head. We must have had one of the worst ratios for goals from corners last year.

Remember it well: bent it round the wall and back inside the left hand post - remarkable!

Archived