Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

And I don't have anyone on ignore. I love reading what the knob heads write, it makes me feel better about my otherwise sad life.( I'm not necessarily talking about you hear Robbie. Just generalising)

Up the rams

I love reading what the knob heads write too.

Present company excepted of course.

Too bad you're sad.

So, if you're not in this little clique yourself, how do you even know about the so called "elite" on here and more specifically who they are exactly?

Legends and lunchtimes spring readily to mind.

You certainly sound like you're their paid up messenger, spokesman or whatever (?).

Hmmmmm. Funny that.

Yes, it is about time we were promoted. And actually stay up there for a change.

Anyway, what does any of this waffle have to do with Derby County?

You got me there pal.

Sorry mate, I sometimes mix up my p's with my f's.

Why can't people like you stick to talking about the team/club instead of making pointless snide remarks at fellow posters?

That's the impersonal you of course BBB, not you yourself. Just generalising.

All together now, ho, ho, ho, ho.  

1 minute ago, Robbie Ram said:

I love reading what the knob heads write too.

Present company excepted of course.

Too bad you're sad.

So, if you're not in this little clique yourself, how do you even know about the so called "elite" on here and more specifically who they are exactly?

Legends and lunchtimes spring readily to mind.

You certainly sound like you're their paid up messenger, spokesman or whatever (?).

Hmmmmm. Funny that.

Yes, it is about time we were promoted. And actually stay up there for a change.

Anyway, what does any of this waffle have to do with Derby County?

You got me there pal.

Sorry mate, I sometimes mix up my p's with my f's.

Why can't people like you stick to talking about the team/club instead of making pointless snide remarks at fellow posters?

That's the impersonal you of course BBB, not you yourself. Just generalising.

All together now, ho, ho, ho, ho.  

You're going to have to explain some of this because I don't know what you're talking about but it certainly aint Jonathan Kodjia....

22 minutes ago, Tombo said:

You're going to have to explain some of this because I don't know what you're talking about but it certainly aint Jonathan Kodjia....

Just waffle in reply to waffle Tombo. That's all mate.

You're dead right, but when the clever clogs knock you and don't debate your comments, this is what results, alas.

Useless jibes and weak wordplay. Yuck.

Absolutely NOT why I signed up on here in the first place.

Sidetracked or bushwacked. Both crap.

Kodjia with Vydra would be a pacey Leicester type front two  in a 442 and could change the whole dynamic of the team, if efficiently serviced that is.

Gunarsson as both a CDM and captain would be good too. Don't think there's a thread about him on here yet though.

We should also really have got both Hanley and Chester. Batman and Robin have both shot it.

Better?

COYR.

Im hoping we dont sign him, we have had problems last season from PC recruiting too many 'options', and with Vydra, Wilson, Weiman (who i hope gets to play in his preferred position rather than on the wing) Martin (if he stays)and Bent Blackman who are for me totally surplus' . Any money earmarked should be spent now on a CDM as cover for Thorne who sadly seems cursed :(

29 minutes ago, nfb said:

Im hoping we dont sign him, we have had problems last season from PC recruiting too many 'options', and with Vydra, Wilson, Weiman (who i hope gets to play in his preferred position rather than on the wing) Martin (if he stays)and Bent Blackman who are for me totally surplus' . Any money earmarked should be spent now on a CDM as cover for Thorne who sadly seems cursed :(

Agree to a certain degree re central midfielder but think Kodjia might have been the better option of the two....like what I have seen of him.

Have we signed him or not. Someone told me we had earlier but now I've manged to log online (im in the dominicqn rep in hineymoon - which dcfc are attempting to ruin) and it's saying we have signed vydra but nothing yet on this lad?!?!

Archived