Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

Just now, McLovin said:

Ignore him, he said we signed someone on Friday morning. He is a troll looking for attention. 

I know I laughed at his tweets. I quoted it Friday night lol. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

you tweet things your 'ITK' at the club tells you. But he's been wrong. So why keep tweeting stuff when he keeps getting it wrong? 

because He's been right alot of the time? 

And i trust him

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I do not know who the player is but he will be a derby player.

That basically says when we buy a player you are gonna claim it as what you were told by your "friend". Talk about leaving it wide open, not even Nixon and @Bris Vegas (:p) are that obscure with their information.

3 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Other than Shotton (which Steve Nicholson was calling anyway) when have you ever been right?

Cba to list them.

But go through my twitter. got plenty of players signing right. around 2/3 days before announcement also.

12 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Miss informed. 

I do not know who the player is but he will be a derby player.

Sorry for the wrong info.

So what you're saying is that we will sign somebody at some point this window?

Brave call that...

11 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Cba to list them.

But go through my twitter. got plenty of players signing right. around 2/3 days before announcement also.

You cant be bothered to list a few players but expect people to go through over 2,000 tweets? :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Cba to list them.

I went through your Twitter and posted what I found in the Albenotsa thread, which you didn't respond to. You claimed to have correctly called us signing Ince, Bent and Weimann, despite your Twitter account being created after they had already signed. You claimed to have correctly called both Warnock and Baird leaving on loan, but I found no tweets about either. And add to that you've also stated we were signing Antonio for £7 mil, Anichebe was signing, we were after Sol Bamba, we're trying to get Januzaj on loan and also tweeting Albentosa was signing for Malaga, before changing your mind and saying he's staying and will be at training today (which we've now seen he wasn't).

Just now, rynny said:

You cant be bothered to list a few players but expect people to go through over 2,000 tweets? :thumbsup:

He listed who he'd supposedly called right over in the Albentosa thread.

On 29/06/2016 at 16:21, RamsPolls said:

I'm not going to name my source within the club on here.

Only 2 people know who my source is and they are close friends of mine who i have made through twitter.

If you look through my twitter @RamsPolls

I correctly told people about Olsson, Wiemann, Bent, Ince, Chris Baird leaving to fulham, Nick Blackman, Warnock to Wigan + Jacob Butterfield. 

However I hold my hands up to Bradley Johnson, I didn't here of this move until it was announced.

Like I say on twitter. I am not on social media to piss anyone off, To please anyone or to pester anyone.

I have my own (some may say very strong) Opinions which i will post.

But if my friend who is my source tells me something, and if he tells me i am allowed to post this information, Then i will.

I am not a wind up merchant, I am only letting people know what i have heard. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I went through your Twitter and posted what I found in the Albenotsa thread, which you didn't respond to. You claimed to have correctly called us signing Ince, Bent and Weimann, despite your Twitter account being created after they had already signed. You claimed to have correctly called both Warnock and Baird leaving on loan, but I found no tweets about either. And add to that you've also stated we were signing Antonio for £7 mil, Anichebe was signing, we were after Sol Bamba, we're trying to get Januzaj on loan and also tweeting Albentosa was signing for Malaga, before changing your mind and saying he's staying and will be at training today (which we've now seen he wasn't).

All that is missing is

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Cba to list them.

Searched through your twitter and you really have got hardly anything right:

• The date of the Butterfield transfer completely wrong
  • Lansbury was certain to leave Forest
  • Guessed the Johnson transfer right even though a lot of journos were basically saying the same thing
  • 'Boro were going to sign Crouch
  • McCormack was going to 'Boro
  • Bent was going to MK Dons or Bristol City
  • Derby and Hull wanted Gary Hooper on loan
  • We were set to announce James Wilson after the Preston game

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Says it all really. :lol:

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Searched through your twitter and you really have got hardly anything right:

• The date of the Butterfield transfer completely wrong
  • Lansbury was certain to leave Forest
  • Guessed the Johnson transfer right even though a lot of journos were basically saying the same thing
  • 'Boro were going to sign Crouch
  • McCormack was going to 'Boro
  • Bent was going to MK Dons or Bristol City
  • Derby and Hull wanted Gary Hooper on loan
  • We were set to announce James Wilson after the Preston game

LOL. :lol:

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Been saying this for the past 4 days.

I'll admit i got the timescale on the announcement wrong.

But he WILL be a Derby County player.

Mark my words

Can't you join a summer holiday club or something? I know its the holidays now but you don't need to be fixed to your computer making up stuff.

Going off your reasoning, I could say that Christmas is coming soon...I'll admit I got the timescale wrong but Christmas WILL be coming eventually.

17 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Can't you join a summer holiday club or something? I know its the holidays now but you don't need to be fixed to your computer making up stuff.

Going off your reasoning, I could say that Christmas is coming soon...I'll admit I got the timescale wrong but Christmas WILL be coming eventually.

Er dude... He runs his own business selling trainers... Or someone owed him some trainers and he has loads of business... Or he has loads of trainers and that helps him do the business...

Something like that anyways...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Er dude... He runs his own business selling trainers... Or someone owed him some trainers and he has loads of business... Or he has loads of trainers and that helps him do the business...

Something like that anyways...

And I'm Santa...

1 minute ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

And I'm Santa...

I'm shocked you didn't have a better notion of when Christmas is then... Poor form Nicholas... Poor form...

Just in case though... For Christmas (or any time before then) I'd like a renewed sense of wonder in the world, a sprig of hope, 3 bushels of epic mystery and exactly 1 Championship title for Derby please...

... And some new socks... Can never have too many socks...

Archived