Richard Keogh now on Twitter

Sexydadbod

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say there's a fairly decent balance of positivity and negativity. Luckily the negativity is coming from other club's fans for the most part, which was my primary concern.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

not convinced it's a legit account. Even @TroyDyer has a blue tick next to his account!

You don't get blueticks immediately. They give people ticks in waves as they assess who is 'worthy' (for want of a better word). 

Really happy, can't wait to tell him what a complete tool he is, and how I think his missus is a nob and that I think he is crap at football and he cost us promotion...

All whilst secretly thinking he ain't a bad footballer actually, his missus seems friendly and is clearly fit, he has so much time for fans and passion for this club and he clearly never meant to make a mistake at Wembley and I'm just jealous because im ***** at football, married to a battle axe and have no friends, but at least I have the ability to type on sausageter. 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Really happy, can't wait to tell him what a complete tool he is, and how I think his missus is a nob and that I think he is crap at football and he cost us promotion...

All whilst secretly thinking he ain't a bad footballer actually, his missus seems friendly and is clearly fit, he has so much time for fans and passion for this club and he clearly never meant to make a mistake at Wembley and I'm just jealous because im ***** at football, married to a battle axe and have no friends, but at least I have the ability to type on sausageter. 

Yep, scratches head and asks the question why Rich, why bother?

Archived